Kyanne tha sket part 1

Kyanne tha sket

1:34am Its da nyt of ma frendz shubbz and at da same tym i have to go and link sum peng boi so wat i did was put on ma tightest shorts and ma nice baby phat top dat showed off ma clevage boom alie ??. So as i was gettin ready i called da boi and invited him to the shubz (ME) wag1 b (PENG BOI NAMED JAMAL) wats goin on sxci (ME) ma fren is havin a shubbz and i was wondering if u wanna cum den afta da shubbz we can have a mee and u tym (PENG BOI NAME JAMAL) yea yea im dwn (ME) alryt den bbz bye. After i locked off da fne ma fne rang and it was ma fren tanika (TANIKA) oii kyanne aint u cumin to ma shubbz its live fam u need to cum now!!! (ME)yea man im cumin im leavin ma house now jus lukin for ma key ... inabit ..., bye mum im gone (KYANNE MUM) bye be good dnt get urself into trouble. (KYANNE) alryt den i wont.

I left ma house and walked to da bus stop. 5 mins later i saw a group of bois cumin ma way so i fixed up ma self even more jus to impress dem and den one of dem stopped to talk to me (BOI) oi ur lukin boom to nyt were u off to sxci (ME) ma fren is having a shubz init (BOI) ok well im off to ma boiz shubbz dwn da road but can man have ur digits before i bounce (ME) yea y not ... so i pulled out ma fne and typed in his numba his name is wayne (ME) inabit wayne (WAYNE) c u lata sxci . Ma bus arrived den i was on ma way.... 10 mins later i was der , der was ppl outside da house to show how packed it was so i had to push thru ppl to get into da house and find tanika. Tankia was dancing in da middle of da room to movado force it up wid her man josh , hes a boom ting we are actually doi a ting on da sly. Jamal called me 10 mins after (JAMAL) oi bbz wats da numba of da house door im on da road. (ME) u will c ber ppl outside da shubbz is live and der is a free room and ting" ma boi was gettin ber happz (JAMAL) SWR DWN B alryt say no mre xx. Ma man arrived all swaggered out jheez i was berr happz to stand nxt to him but suprisingly josh was luking at me like i was doing sumfing wrong so i kinda moved from him. I went to the toilet and behind me was josh he opened da bathroom door den shut it behind him , den he stared lipsing me and holdin ma bum and ting grabin onto me gettin into it den i was holding him tight temped to rip his top off, he un dun his trousers and i un dun ma shorts his dick was gettin hard and i was gettin wet he had a condom in his pocket and he toke it out and put it on den he slide his big dick into ma pomps i felt so nice he was pulling me so close to him go fasta and fasta i couldnt take it anymore i had to shout out his name den he put his hands over ma mouth tellin me to shut up den he was going deeper, he put me ontop of the sink forcing his dick deeper into me it felt sooo good i cludnt stop da orgasm i was havin den he stopped ,threw da condom into da bin and left me half naked ontop of the sink jus finking about wat will happen nxt. I quickly wiped ma self and put ma shorts back on i was in pain his dick was too big. After awhile jamal came into the bath starring at me luking all horny and shit he push me onto da wall and stared lipsing me he undid ma shorts and started fingering me i was finking to ma self ders enough space from da previous beat i had from josh but i jus left him to do wat he was doin he undid his clothes and put a condom on and aggressivly forced his bigger dick into me i scream uncontrollably it was soo painful i was berr grabing onto him scratchin his back wid ma nails he was berr into it coz he was makin so much noise in ma head i slightly pushed him off me den got dressed den left da bath room after beating two boiz after one another.

KYANNE THA SKET PART 2 CUMIN SOON !!!