PART I

It has been six years since they got married, but the couple was not blessed with a child. One night the couple began to whisper to each other: "why don't we have kids? It's more than six years by now." I guess, there is a problem amongst us. The whispering, eventually became noisy.

Without telling anyone, Ahmed and Maryam went to a doctor for consultation, and conduct the examination. The lab results revealed that Maryam is barren, while Ahmed does not have any problem and there is no hope for her to recover in the sense that no opportunity for him to conceive and have children.

Seeing the results, Ahmed though mentally disturbed still said: praise be to God! ( alhamdulillah )

Ahmed entered the room alone at the doctor's lab and allowed Maryam to wait in the waiting room.

Ahmed said to the doctor: "I'll call my wife to enter the room, but, please, will you explain to her that the problem is with me, while she does not have any problem." He told the doctor to do as he said, but the doctor refused and was amazed. However, Ahmed continued to insist and the doctor finally agreed to tell as he said.

Finally Ahmed called Maryam. She entered the doctor's cabin and the doctor opened the envelope infront of her, then read it : " Ooh, Mr.Ahmed you are barren, while Maryam does not have an problem, and there is no hope for you to heal."