PART III

At that time Maryam was reminded of Ahmed, she said within herself: "what a husband I have got, I am undergoing operation, and uh he just left me". Anyhow, the operation was successful. And after one week, Ahmed came back.

After nine months of operation. Maryam gave birth to a child. Then there was a rejoicing smile and joy in their life.

One day, Ahmed while going to office, forgot his personal diary on the table, a diary which he had kept hidden all this time. And unintentionally, Maryam got the diary, she opened it and started reading it.

She almost fell unconscious when she found the secret about herself and her household. She was shocked.

She immediately called Ahmed, and wept uncontrollably, and apologized to him. And even after the event, for three months, she did not dare to look at Ahmed's face.

Know that the donor was no other man but Ahmed himself. Yes, Ahmed had donated a kidney to Maryam, and nobody knew about it except the doctor. He had ordered not to disclose the secret (and thus made overseas job an excuse). And he also got her operated through latest technology so that she could conceive.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! Hope you all enjoy the story :) and if you like it feel free to share it with your friends

Stay tuned for more Short stories ^_^