chapter 3

I woke up an hour later and I hear laughing and giggling down stairs. I got off my bed brushed my teeth and went down stairs. When I got down stairs I see three other boys. One with blonde hair another with two braids and another with short brownish blonde hair. They all turned and look at me. I look back with a confused face.

"oh so you could have friends over but I can't go out side by myself?"I asked

"yup" he said with a smirk.

"and then u have the nerve to say yes."

"well I am the babysitter"

" yeah and I'm one year yonger than u so i could do what i want."

"you could huh?"

"yeah"

"alright"he pours something in a small cup"drink this"

"what is it?"

"its alcohol drink 10 of these then u could do what ever u want."

"Jacob that's extremely strong she can't drink ten of those by itself."the boy with the two braids said.  

"shhhhh shut up"everyone but special whispered to the boy with two braids.

"go head drink it" Jacob said handing me the cup.

I took the cup and Jacob sat back and every stared. I put the cups to my lips and hesitate. I finally drank the alcohol. It was really strong. I made a sour face and sat down.

"u good special u look like that took ur soul away."

"no,no I'm good go ahead pour it again I can take it."I said still making faces.

"u sure" he said looking shock.

"yeah go ahead."

"ok if u say so."he took my cup and poured it and handed it back to me. I put it to my lips again and drunk it down in one omfg it is strong I cold get drunk after five shots. After I was done drinking I felt that taste again. After that shot I had multiple more. I was up to my 8th shot I was already felling dizzy. I had two more to go. Buy the 9th one I saw Jacob get up and take off his shirt, he's body was amazing he's abbs were on point. He sat back down and started to pour the last one. As soon as he gave me the cup i shot it down my throat. I put the cup down and immediately started kissing Jacob I'm surprise he kissed back. As I'm kissing Jacob here the rest of the boys start to say things. I pull away graves he's hand and ran straight for my room. I hope he's a virgin that way he could remember his first time. I'M GONNA SHOW HIM THINGS hehe ;).