1

"hey dad, is it okay if kim comes over?"

i looked up from my work and at my beloved daughter, she had a big smile on her face and her blonde hair was thrown up into a messy bun.
even in her worst times, my daughter looked beautiful, a trait she must've gotten from her mother.

"of course sweetheart, anything for you."

she squealed and ran over to me, throwing her arms over my shoulders from behind and kissing my cheek.

"thanks dad, you're the best," she said. she turned and she was about to leave my study when I called out to her:

"oh, and angela," she turned slowly to look at me, almost as if she had been caught and i lowered my gaze, "how about no boys this time yeah?"

she pouted, caught.

"of course daddy, thanks again."

when she left the room i instantly went back to working on the spreadsheets for my next business meeting.

i stopped when i heard the door to my study open once again and my beautiful wife walked in.

she was wearing her hair down and her face was makeup free, her t-shirt dress hung low on her shoulders and she carried two steaming hot mugs in her hand.

"hi, babe. I thought you could use a break."

she walked further into the room and placed the mugs down over my work, i grimaced as she sat down on my lap and turned her upper body to face me.

"mm a break sounds nice doll, but you know I have to work. money doesn't grow on trees," i said, removing the mugs from my paperwork, careful not to spill a drop of the hot liquid that almost spilled from the cup.

she threw her head back and laughed, a contagious laugh that caused me to chuckle. my eyes lingered on her face as her laughter died down, i loved my wife and have for the 10 years we've been married.

we married fairly young. when we got knocked up with angela our very traditional parents suggested we marry, and not wanting to disappoint our parents, tied the knot six months into christa's pregnancy.

now here we are 18 years later with her on my lap and overfilled coffee mugs.

"don't be silly money does grow on trees, it's paper." she 'booped' my nose.

I just stared at her, my chuckles slowly dying down while she laughed even harder than before. my wife is very beautiful but she's the very definition of a dumb bimbo blonde but what she lacks in brains she makes up for in sex.

"anyways," i said, "i told angela that kim could come over so could you make a little extra for dinner tonight?" i turned my focus back on my paperwork, shifting my wife on my lap a bit to make our sitting arrangement more comfortable.

when she hesitated to respond, i looked up to see that christa's smile fell and she pouted. i frowned, she's an adult and way too big to be pouting.

"fix your face doll, a pout doesn't fit you," I said, rubbing slow circles on her waist.

my wife turned her entire body and straddled me in the large leather chair. i could feel her rub up against me and i felt myself start to stiffen.

"but hun don't you think you're spoiling angela just a little too much?"

"she's my daughter baby, i don't spoil her enough." I corrected.

she hummed before starting to slow grind a bit over my bulge and by the way her breathing had picked up I knew she could feel it rubbing against her.

"well maybe this time we could send angie over to kim's house, so we can have some alone time."

she bit the shell of my ear lightly and flicked her tongue over it. i groaned and thrust my hips a bit to get more friction, my hands traveled to her ass and even though there was barely any there she still had enough that i could grab and slap.

she slowly unbuttoned my white dress shirt and left little kisses after each button was undone. i stuttered slightly before answering her,

"t-that sounds nice doll but you know angela would throw a fit. just keep doing what you're doing and i might reconsider."

She giggled before getting on her knees and unbuttoning my jeans. i grabbed her by her throat from her position on her knees and pulled her up so that she was face-to-face with me.

"now i want you to suck daddy's dick like the good little whore of a wife you are."

she moaned loudly before i roughly released her from my grip, christa grabbed my dick from its restraints and gave the tip a sloppy kiss. i could see her hand slip into her underwear and i threw my head back.

my eyes were closed and i moaned every now and then. the feeling of christa choking on my dick and her quiet moans kept me hard and I closed my eyes and groaned when i came, shooting loads into her mouth.

yup, everything's perfect.