5/4/20

Bree Shannon and her best friend, Bear Truffles, were applying for a job at Freddy Fazbear's pizzeria. "Hmm... Okay. The only slot open is... Night guard. Okay, we can do that...!" Bear said. "Did you hear the legend?" Bree asked Bear. "Yep. It's just a legend though! What could go wrong?" Bear replied. "Yeah, you're right. Only scared little kids believe in that lame stuff!" Bree said.
That night at 12:00 am, both girls were in their office.
"Anything weird yet Bear?" Bree asked. "I don't think so... I'm just looking at this bulletin board. Aww, that's a cute little drawing of Freddy!" Bear replied. Bree checked the security cameras again when she heard a loud bang! "What was that!?" Bree yelled, abruptly standing up from her chair. Bear looked out the door window. "It's Bonnie!!!!" She screamed. "Hi-hiya kids! Wa-wanna hear my SO-LO?" He asked, creepy as ever. A bell rang, signalling that it was 1:00 am. Bree fainted. "BREE!! Are you okay!?!?" Bear yelled, shaking her friend awake. "Umm... Okay... I guess." Bree replied, sleepily. "Good. I thought I lost you to an animatronic!" She yelled. "BONNIE, GO AWAY OR I'LL POUND YOU!!!" Bree screamed. Bonnie, to their surprise, was already gone. "Huh... Well, I'm not complaining." Bear said. "Let's see... Main stage? Only Chica is there. Uh oh. West Hall? Freddy. Hmm... Better close the door!" Slams a button that closes a door to their left. "But where's Bonnie? Restrooms... Nope. Prize room... Nop-" Bree is cut off with an animatronic jumpscare. She falls to the floor, not breathing. Bonnie stuffs her into an animatronic suit. "AHHH!!! BREE?!?!" She kneels beside her, sobbing. "On night one! NIGHT ONE!! Bonnie, you little... ARRGH!!!" Bear punches Bonnie, knocking him out. "I'm outta here!!" Bear ran out of the building, just as 2:00 am comes around. She was running out screaming and crying.