5/5/20

Bear arrived at Bree's funeral, not a second late. "We were only friends for a few months! I can't believe my best friend... My only friend... Died." "We are gathered here today to mourn the loss of Bree Shannon. She was a great person, helping the community and being a girl scout. She wasn't very well known, but she is well known in our hearts." The pope announced. Bear was crying the whole time.
12:00 am that night.
"Well, thanks to Bree being gone, I have nothing else to do but work. This time I'm going to be A LOT meaner. If ANYBODY comes in, I have 2 fists and a gym membership." Bear said to herself. Freddy got in, she knocked him out. Chica got in, she knocked her out. Bonnie was still on the floor. "Oookay. That leaves... Mangle and Foxy." They never showed up. "This is getting boring. I'm taking a nap... After closing the doors." Said Bear. Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep! An alarm woke her up. "Yawn. Oh, what time is it?" Bear asked. She looked at her watch. It always beeped every hour. "Ugh. It's still 4:00 am." Then there were footsteps. Clang, clang, clang. "B-bear...? Where a-are you?" A voice asked. "Bree!? Was that...you? Oh my gosh, are you...alive!?!?!" Bear yelled. She looked out the door window. "Bree?" It seemed to be her, but the costume was about the same as Freddy's. "Bear! I'm right here! Trust me, ow, It's just a c-costume! Apparently, with wires and sharp stuff inside!" She explained. "I'm still me! Just... Ow! Can you help me out!?!? I know I died, but this... Thing... I don't know!" Bear let her in. She helped her out of the costume, and bandaged a handful of cuts and scrapes. "Thank you so much! Oh, I'm still in my night guard outfit. Awkward." Said Bree. "Oh my word, was there a funeral for me?" "Umm... Uhhh.... Yes." Bear answered. "Let's just hope that they don't think you're a zombie!" "Heck yeah! Lol"
When night 2 was over, they both quit their job and stared working at an ice cream shop.
"Ahhhh... It feels SO good to be out of that death trap!" Bree said, handing an ice cream cone to a little kid. "Enjoy...!" Bear sing-songed. "I dunno WHY the HECK we applied for that job!" Bree exclaimed.

Okay my little cupcakes! I hope you enjoyed! If you like fnaf and want to hear more about Bree and Bear, plz leave a comment!