The Begining

Hope you like

Izuma's pov

Last day of summer can't wait until next summer.I am still tired and not ready to go to school yet. I should get the mail but it can wait. I looked at my clock 11:00am *evil smile* I think it's time to wake Alex and Crystal. But before that..... *runs and opens door to secret room behind beanbag only I know about. I grab food and dricks and stuff to amuse me while I hind from them.* They know where to tickle me. I will let them calm down before i come out. Time to get it out. I brought out my deaf loud alarm clock that I haven't used yet. They share a room and I get my own. Haha losers!!! I put it in between their beds. Set it for 10 minutes so I can get in my hiding place and get my phone,laptop and other important stuff and crawled in. ~~~~~~~~~~ 10 seconds left. 5.....4....3...2..1!!!! RING RING!!!!!!!!!!! It kept doing that over and over they woke up right away.

ALEX'S POV

Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I work up right away Crystal fell off her bed and so did I. Izuma is dead. The troble is that me and Crystal are tied up in blankets. We can hear her laughing. But I have no idea where she is. We know she has a hiding place somewhere but we don't know where it is.