Adopted

Jacob POV

"WHY MOM UGHHHH!' I yelled at my mom.

"Because she has no place to stay"

"So? Just let her rot on the streets"

"JACOB EMMANUEL PEREZ GET CHO ASS IN THE MOTHERFUCKING CAR SO WE CAN GO PICKUP YOUR DAMN SISTER BEFORE I BEAT YO BLEXICAN ASS!" Damn my mother just went all in on me.. I just stood there to see what would haven. I smirked.

" JACOB!! DIDNT I SAY GET YO ASS IN THE CAR!!" She shut my bed room door and locked it... Oh shit. I saw her take off her belt and her pants fell. I giggled. Then i felt it.

"Ow ma!"

"Didnt -whoop- I -whoop- say -whoop- get -whoop- yo -whoop- ass -whoop- in -whoop- the -whoop- motherfucking -whoop- car? -whoop,whoop,whoop,-

By that that time i was crying. She hits like a man yo.. So we got in the car and drove to the adoption center. When we got to the center. My mom asked for YFN (Your FUll NAme).

Yn POV

Ms Sherry came and told me my ride was here. So i grabbed my bags and ran into the lobby.

"Oh there she is. Jacob this is Yn, Yn this is Jacob"

"Hi Im Yn" I stook my hand out to shake but he just rolled his eyes and walked away. I frowned and tears came to my eyes.

Mrs Sherry: Oh Yn don't cry..

Me: Mrs Sherry i want another family...

Ms Perez: Oh Yn..

Me: Mrs. Sherry! I want another family..

By that time i wascrying a lil.

Mrs Sherry: Mrs. Perez, Im sorry we have to find her another fam..

Mrs P: Ok i understand.. :(]

Mrs. Perez left. I just stood in ms sherry hands and cried.

Jacob POV

I kinda felt guilty for what i did but oh well. My mom came back.

Me: Where the chick?

Mom: " JACOB SHE SAID SHE WANTED ANOTHER FAMILY!!!"

Me: So?

Mom: "SO? SO??! DO YOU KNOW HOW THAT MAKES ME FEEL? TO BE REJECTED BY A TEEN GIRL THAT I WAS ADOPTING?"

Me: You have been rejected by many men..

Mom: " THATS IT GET OUT OF MY CAR!!!!!!!!" i got out. She started the car..

Me: But Mom

Mom: "SHUT UP" She drove off. I just sat there. Then this girl came up to me. She was hot...!

Her: Hi im monique

Me: Hey sexy.. wanna date...

Her -evil smirk- sure hot stuff..

Yn POV

Oh no. I watched as My susposed to be brother Jacob walk away with monique. She was a hoe she plays with your heart and then just dumps you after she gets what she wants..sex. Oh and that whole thing about me wanting wanted another family was a act. Mrs. Perez is gonna come back and get me. HONK HOOOOONK. There she is..