-1- The Surpise

-Mickey-

              I got Promise and I Magcon tickets. Her birthday was coming up so i wanted to do something special since her foster parents doesn't do anything for it. I do something like this every year, but this is the biggest I ever did. I did some research and seen that they are coming to our town so I got the tickets. Magcon is her favorite people ( Besides me of course) she has a strong connection with Cameron though, its like they could be related but they aren't. 

" Hey Mickey you wanted me to come over" She said as she walked without knocking. Its normal she walks into my house all the time. She is like family so its okay

" Yea. So your birthday is coming up and I got you something but you have to find it"

" You know i hate looking for things but since its a concert thing I'll look for it" with that she started looking for clues. I hand the letters 'Magcon' spelled out on little pieces of paper and the last ones had the date and place on it. She got all of them but they were all out of order. She tried to put it together but gave u after 5 minutes. I said she'll get on her birthday. She left after a while. Heres the thing i haven't got the tickets in the mall yet so they are running a little late. Her birthday is in a week and the the show is on her birthday. I hope they come on time. Even if they don't we'll sneak in shes good at doing that kind of stuff.  

- Cameron-

    I know this girl named Promise and her bestfriend Mickey. Me and Mickey have been talking and she has told me about Promise and how her birthday is coming up. We are both are getting Magcon tickets and  from me they are going to stay with us the rest of the tour. I don't know what i'm going to tell the boys though. Mickey likes so Much like Shawn its weird. But anyway none of the girls know about them stay for the tour. I just don't want the guys to freak out about having two girls on tour.  I told Mickey that if anything happens and them two get separated that i need to protect Promise. Mickey is the tuff one. Promise is the one with the love and sorrows. So i have to protect Promise and I'm making sure that Shawn is protecting Mickey...I have feelings for Mickey but who wouldn't she is perfect in every way . I hope when they meet the boys no one else falls for her....not a least as hard as i did..

A/N 

What will happen when the girls meet the boys that's if they do? Will cam fall inlove with a different girl? Will families form? ily babes xoxox-Madi