going were

As I sit their listening to Leo and Libra go back and forth who got to take me to the star dance aka a get together with all the zodiacs and it was my turn to pick the theme since its on my birthday this year may 28th The day the Gemini became. I'm not that excited we have one every year. Leo broke me out of thought when he said "who do you want to go with gem (lyrics nickname before she goes to earth)." I looked up at leo then Libra they were both cute leo had blond wave hair wild red yellow eyes 5'7and had middle muscles . lebra had brown hair and blue eyes 5'6 and had muscles. "I don't know guys your both are awesome friends let me thank about it and plz don't tare down the place." We all lived in the same house in heaven it was big it fit twelve bed rooms twelve bathrooms in each , a living room , dining room, kitchen, and a game room.I got up from were I was in the living room and walked  up the stairs to my room I had the 3rd room down the hall the door had two colors on it the left side was black and the right was white the doorknob was gold . when I opened the door I look around the room I had a king size bed with black and white covers and pillows that had love quotes on them. Their was a white desk in the corner with a black chair that hung from the ceiling in a circle shape. I walk up stairs to a little shlef thang that had my white coach on it and a flat screen on the wall. It was sound less in mey room it always was i was always alone . I lay on the coach and be for I know it I fell asleep .
**********
I walk up to knocking on my door I got up and opened the door to find ace at the door one of gods head angles. He bowed to me and said "miss. Gemini god would like a word with you plz get dressed and come to gods office when your done good bye now have a nice day."and he flew of. I shat the door and went to my closet I put on black skinny jeans and a black shirt with the band name 5sos on it the I put on some DC's and left .
**********************
Once I got to gods door I knocked on the door and heard a "come in gemini ." I opened the door slowly it wasn't a good thing if god wanted to see you . I bowed and said "you wanted to see me god ." I looked up at a smiling old mans which made me smile to."Gemini you will be going to earth to find your other piece as you know you will not be happy in till you do do you understand plz go say goodbye to your friends ." all of the sudden my anger skyrocketed and I snapped. "This is my home I don't understand do I get to come back." Tears started to fall from my cheek to the floor as I went to go say goodbye.