Chapter 1: They're All Grown Up!

*Avas P.O.V*
"Our baby is all grown up!",said my mom and dad while I laughed. "Okay you've said that a thousand times now I need to go I have school tomorrow",I said and they sighed.

"We can't help it! You're gonna commit you're first solo crime!",said my dad as I pulled on my belt and said goodbye while walking away.

*Nathans P.O.V*
"Okay so be alert and ready at all times",my dad said as I nodded. "Okay this is your first mission you have to watch over the precious jewels",my mom said as I nodded as i jumped into my car driving towards the museum.

*Avas P.O.V*
I arrived at the museum and used the grappling hook to climb to the very top. I grabbed the glass cutter as I swiftly cut open the top of the glass as I saw below a clear space. I sat on the edge of the glass and breathed in deeply. Don't be nervous Ava you can do this. I gave myself a pep talk and jumped down as I landed on my feet. I looked around my long black hair in a ponytail tucked into my black beanie also covering my face.

I saw the jewels as I heard a voice. "Stop right there sir.",said a male voice as my back was facing them. "Oh cmon I do have some curves don't i?",I said in a playful tone as I face them but I reached into the back of my belt and shot out all the lights. I pulled on my night vision goggles and I opened the case carefully containing the jewels and I saw a good look at the man. He had dark black hair dark skin and light brown eyes.

I laughed,"Ta-Ta love",I said, I decided to leave my mark that I would leave when I was with my parents. I took out a can of black spray paint and put a A inside a circle. as he huffed trying to find a way to see as I climbed up one of the statues and onto the big whale above us and climbed out onto the roof. I took off the goggles stuffing them into my black bag on the roof with me as I slide down and landed in some bushes.

I took a look at the diamonds and rubies in my hands as I smiled and headed home on my motorcycle. As I heard sirens.
*The Next Day*
I woke up at the sound of my alarm blaring. I got up and went to shower. I blow dried my hair and slipped on some clothes. I pulled on a black tanktop along with black skinny jeans. I put on my black leather jacket and left my curly black hair down. I put mascara on my icy blue eyes and just put on some lip gloss as I put on my grey vans. I ran downstairs holding my backpack.

          My mom and dad were downstairs. "So honey when you get back from school we're having a celebratory dinner for your first successful heist!",said my mom and I smiled while nodding. "So come right home okay?",my dad said as I saw that my mom was wearing the Ruby ring and I nodded. "Yes dad now I'll see you guys later",I said walking out the door to the bus stop.

I joined my friends who were waiting for the school bus and they started talking. "Dude someone stole the precious jewels from the museum last night!",said my friend Brandon and I laughed,"Who cares man!",said my other friend Alice,"I mean it's not like the police is gonna find him",she says and I shrug.

"Nope turns out he is a she!",he says and I bite my tongue. "Turns out that the head of the police departments son claims it was a woman and a woman's voice.",says Brandon. "Hey this is her signature Ava do you think you could track the writing",he says knowing how good I am with these things.

The bus pulls up and I let out a big sigh as we get on.
~
When we arrive at the school I head to my locker as Brandon keeps fumbling with his books. "Okay dude stop and calm down",I say and he laughs. Brandon is a bit of a nerd. He wears black glasses he has dark brown hair and hazel eyes. He has dimples when he smiles but only on one cheek.

Alice looks exactly like the alice from wonderland. She has long blonde hair and beautiful blue eyes. Every guy wants her.

I grabbed some of his books and he smiled his dimple showing. "Thanks Avey",he said and I nodded. I've known Brandon my whole life so he is the only one that can call me that we both met Alice in the 6th grade.

"Okay so what's all this crap",I said reading the cover of the book I was holding. "Introduction to Sc-",I said but I felt myself hit with another person and I grunted. I fell and the book hit my head as Alice and Brandon helped me up. "I am so sorry!",said a voice and I was about to reply until I was met with a dark eyes boy.

The guard from the museum... I gave him a nod and walked away. "What was that about?",said Brandon as I was hurriedly walking away.

"Nothing I need to use the bathroom badly",I said and Brandon raised an eyebrow,"That's a lie now Wh-",he said but I interrupted him,"Im on my period!",I lied and he shut up immediately as I walked into the girls bathrooms as I looked to Alice. "That's one of the guards from the museum I made a heist on",I said and her eyes widened as she slapped my arm. "Pinche idiota",she says her Latina side coming out and I wince.

I know what you're thinking. Why does alice know but not Brandon. Well our parents met on a heist in fourth grade and that was around the time her and I were stealing the stuff from the kids lunchboxs and we clicked.

"You need to be more careful!",she said and I nodded,"Damn just don't hit me" "Okay so we'll go to study hall instead of the lunch to not risk being seen and I need you to wear the mask because I heard Sunshines dad gave her a shit load of bucks and we're gonna take her purse",she says and I laugh nodding. We fist bump and walk out as Brandon says,"Imma have lunch with my sister guys okay?",he says and we smirk with a nod. Perfect