Chapter:12 *the deal*

READ THE A/N PLEASE ITS IMPORTANT

---------------------------------------------

Isabella P.O.V:

As soon we reached our apartment after spending the time at Cullens I was called out of my room so that me Rose and Alice can have a talk with me. "Bella me and ALice are going on a double date"they informed me. "That means am stuck alone? comeon guys dont be mean"I said. I really didnt liked toisbe alone, it was kinda scary. "No you will be having Edward" ALice said. Its not like Edward is a bad company I just feel its awkward to be with him. "Bella you need to accept the fact that you and Edward are going to marry eachother. WHy dont you for once give him a chance? and get to know the real him?"Rose said. "BUt he is mafia-" I started "Whatever even Emmett and Jasper are even our father is. Just give him a chance to explain himself and you have all the time its not like you and him will be marrying tomorrow. Even we hate mafia world but I love Emmett and I dont care if he is mafia or not. Haven't you seen Esme even she has the same story she hates the world but she loves carlisle more than her hatred. And what if Edward is the one? Dont tell me you didnt felt safe when yesterday he slept with you" Rose said interupting me. I kept my hands down. "Look we are not forcing you into anything but whats the problem in taking chances after all life is based on chances. take your time and tell us your decision." ALice said after a long time. I nodded and went into my room and then the balcony. I think they were right. Whats the harm in taking one chance and what if he is the one. I did felt relived when I got to know that my admirer was the same person as my going to be husband. Yes you wouldnt't belive but I thought I kinda liked it. BUt then I cant let him think that I like him. So you all know the rest. That's when I saw him getting out of his car. I quickly went outside in the levator and went downstairs right timing. He enetered and looked a little surprised. I found out my courage and somehow talked to him. 

-------------------------In evening----------------------------

Rose and ALice had just left for their date. ANd Edward will be here in half an hour. I smiled to the thought. I went inside and changed into my pjs and went for a shower. WHen I came outside I looked Edward sitting in the room. "YOu take long showers"he said. "Yeah I was very tired."I replied sitting next to him."COffee?" I asked. "Yes"he said and sat facing me. I went in kitchen and came outside with two cups. "I wanted to discuss smonethings Isabella"he said. The way my name left his mouth was a little SEXY. "Just bella" I said. he smiled. "As you know this arrange marriage thing I wanted to talk to you about it." he started. "I know its really soon but I am actually willing to work on it and make a successful marriage. I really want you to be my side. I know you wont like it but am ready to take all the chances only if you are also willing to workon it. I want me and you to be us. I know its too fast but we can take things slow if you wantwe can just start by being friends until your comfortable." he said. I was shocked I never thought I'd be listening this from the Mafia heir. I knew I had to marry him cause that was the contract and I wont dissapoint my father. "OKay EDward am willing to" I said as sccooted closer to him. "If you want we can set a contract. After marriage if in one year am not able to get you fall for me you can divorce me" he said. I was shocked. "I dont think-" I started "take your time Bella" he said. "Tonight lets just enjoy ourselves" he said and started to look at the dvd movies that were in the stack. "Yeah okay" I replied pushing the thought in a corner of my mind. The rest of the night was spend me and him watching movie. We ordered pizza for dinner. BUt I enjoyed it he was really an awesome company to have. We joked around and laughed. It was so good. And before I knew it I was asleep on couch.    

-----------------------------------------------------xoxox-------------------------------------------------------

Hiya readers!! I hope your all enjoying the chapters!!

I know I should update more but my annual terms are going on.. 

Well Here's the turnover part!! A DEAL !!

VOTE-COMMENT-FOLLOW-SHARE!!!

ATLEAST VOTE!!! 

I do need some serious vote!! Okay lets make a Deal!!! ;)

If you all as a reader give me more votes or comments I will give a bonus update two chapters together!!!