Justin Bieber is My Babysitter And A Vampire

"Alex no wait I'm 17 not a baby I don't need a babysitter I'm old enough to take care of myself!"

"NO Aria we don't trust you its goin to be 4 entire years we don't trust you enough remember last time I left you alone for a week!"

                                                             ~FLASHBACK~  

"Ma'am what were you doing when the fire started." the fireman asked me

"WELL I WAS COOKING A GOD DAMN CHILI!" I screamed at him

"MA'AM KEEP CALM WE WILL CALL YOUR PARENTS!" "I DONT HAVE ANY MOTHER FUDGEN PARENT IDIOT!"

                                                           ~FLASHBACK END~ 

I remembered my self about that time and I started laughing remember don't call a police. fireman, and a doctor an idiot they get really mad.

Alex looked at me and she walked away to leave to go all around the world and stayin in different places she said its was for work yea right.

I heard the door closed and I ran down stairs and I found a not on the door.

Hey sorry to do this to you kiddo but I have to got to this business trip your babysitter are going to be here at 7:00 in the morning we filled up the fridge and you can call us if you need anything okay bye  ~ Aunt Alex~

Ahh I hate them so much I walked up to my room and saw it was  11:00 A.M. I fell on my bed screamed in my pillow and fell asleep.

         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~MORNING~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  

I woke up to someone make that 6 finger poking me I moaned and turned away then I heard whispering okay then.

"ARIA GET YOUR ASS UP ITS 12:00!!!!" someone yelled in my ear in a British accent weird then I opened my eyes I saw Louis, Zayn, Niall, Harry, Liam, and Justin Bieber staring at me and I jumped up and grabbed my phone and ran down stairs then I ran back up and got my slippers then ran down stairs and ran back up to get my keys.

"Are you done?" Justin asked

"No not yet I looked around then I saw Niall Horan I walked up to him kissed him then all the boys looked surprised I walked up to Zayn and did the same and then Justin then I walked towards the door but Niall picked me up and led me to the guest room in less then a second I was about to ask how he did that but he threw me on the bed.

He got on top of me and started to kiss me I like One Direction ALOT but im not those girls who see the boys and faint no just no,

I got interrupted by my thoughts when I felt a bite on my neck I felt pleasure weird then I saw him bite himself and put his bleeding arm in my mouth I don't know why but I sucked his blood it was so good like strawberries weirder.

Then I stopped when I heard a loud pound on the door and the door flew open the boys ran in and took away Niall away from me they threw him on the wall.

"NOO!"i screamed and I ran to him and I helped him up he looked hurt I kissed him and I bit my lip to let blood flow in his mouth I don't know I just thought about it and I pulled back I looked at him his eyes were pink??

"Oh my god look guys" Justin said

the guys turned around and I saw a glow on my arm it was a name but I couldn't read it then I noticed what it said 'NIALL HORAN'.

I looked at him and he smiled and then I looked at the guys and they all gasped.

"she is so beautiful!" they said all together

I ran to the bathroom and looked at myself I gasped my normal tan skin is pale my dull dark brown hair is a little lighter and my black eyes are a mix of red and black.

I turned around and thought what are they what did they do to me??

Zayn looked at me and I heard his voice in my head 'We are vampires we don't kll people we eat on animals and Niall changed into one of us we really don't know why yet.'

I turned it look at Niall "May I know why the hell you turned me into a vampire?' I asked

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cliff hanger dun dun dunnnnnnn lol coment vote and follow do ur thing my lovelies ~Ari :P