MATES??

Aria's POV:

"well um when u kissed me I knew you were my mate and I kinda lost control." he looked at the ground

I ran towards him and jumped on his back and kissed his cheek.

"How did you know I always wanted to be a vampire huh?"

he looked kinda surprised and in a flash he kissed me and the someone yelled.

"WAIT I THOUGHT SHE WAS MY MATE!"

"NO she is my mate!" Justin yelled

Niall grabbed me and hissed at Zayn and Justin and then Justin through a ball a fire towards Niall's head I put my hand out and water came out of my hand I stared at them like wtf and then Niall looked at me sad.

"Sorry babe but I guess your all of our mate so everybody else has to mark you."

I nodded and Justin took me to the woods and bit me and I bit him and then we went back to the house and Zayn, Liam, Louis, and Harry did the same thing then we were all in the house then they all looked at me and they gasped.

And I ran torwards the bathroom and I looked at myself I was glowing and then my arm started to hurt then I screamed they all ran inside and then I looked at my arm it said Niall Horan than to my other arm Justin Bieber and my ankle Liam Payne then my other ankle Louis Tomlinson then I screamed my wrist started to burn and I looked at it Harry Styles and it was in there favorite color.

"what just happened?" then I blacked out,