Larentine day

Louis is talking on the phone to Briana and management on the bed. "I don't care about this stupid conchobar stunt just leave me alone and stop calling!" Louis hangs up and groans. Harry comes up to him and sits beside him on the bed.

"They shouldn't be calling you on this day they know its special for us" Harry says putting his hands on Louis' shoulders massaging him. Louis sighs and relaxes into him.

"Its been so stressful as it is these days and they keep adding more stress. I'm so mad right now and frustrated." Louis said. Harry hums and digs deeper into Louis' tense muscles.

"Hopefully my idea will make you feel better" Harry says kissing him on the shoulder.

"Its doing a great job so far" Louis nods and scoots back into harry for warmth. Harry keeps massaging him and then thinks about setting up a bath.

"Want to go in the tub babe so we can take a bath to calm your nerves?" Harry says to him and Louis nods. Harry lifts him up and brings him into the bathroom and sit him on the toilet. "Get undressed love and I'll go get a lush bath bomb and some rose candles" He said kissing Louis real quick. He comes back and Louis is setting up the water and they both get undressed and when the water fills half way they put the lush bomb in and it smells like strawberries.

"Aw Harold you're making me feel special with this stuff you're doing" Louis says as harry lights up couple of rose candles.

"Anything for my boobear on valentines day" Harry says and they both get in the bath and harry turns the jacuzzi setting on so it is warm and has bubbles everywhere. Then he presses the button for the music and instrumental music plays. "Now you just relax and don't think about anything love" Harry says and holds Louis close to his chest and kisses his forehead. They relax for couple minutes and harry decides to shampoo Louis' hair. He squirts some shampoo and rubs it in Louis' hair and hums. Louis closes his eyes and smiled. Harry gets a cup and rinses Louis' hair gently. Louis shampoos Harry's hair too. Harry kisses Louis. "Time for soaps" He kissed Louis' nose and got the dove soap and lathered Louis up in soap. Louis giggled and harry raised an eyebrow still washing him gently.

"It tickles babe you're being so careful with me" Louis' heart flutters. Harry smiles at him and rinses Louis off. Louis gets the soap and lathers harry up with it too and focused on his tattoos more than his body. Then Louis washes harry off. Harry hummed and kissed Louis' forehead.

"All clean" Harry whispers in Louis' ear. Louis blushes and puts his head on Harry's shoulder still enjoying the Jacuzzi. Harry rubs his back. They both listen to the music and Louis is a lot more calmer harry had noticed. "Want to get dressed in something comfortable?" Louis nods and they both get out and get dressed in pajamas. Harry takes Louis hand and leads him to the kitchen where he set up the dinner with roses in the middle of the table and candles forming a heart all around the kitchen and chocolate box on the counter. The music is still playing as well.

"Aww Hazza" Louis cooed and his eyes brightened a little. Harry went up to the chair and holded it out for Louis to sit. Louis smiles and sits down. Harry pushes the chair back in with Louis now on it. Then he goes and sits on his chair. "Spaghetti and wine huh?" Louis winked. Harry giggled and nodded.

"Now eat up I think it tastes really good" Harry says putting some in his mouth and chewing. Louis put some in his mouth and chewed. "How is it?" Harry asks.

"Its phenomenal like everything thing you cook my little chef" Louis says smiling when he swallowed his food. Harry blushed and they ate there dinner and drank there wine just looking at each other and smiling listening to the music. When they were done harry put the dishes in the sink.

"We will wash them in the morning" Harry says and presses the button on the remote to stop the music and put it on the counter. "Let's go upstairs and watch a movie" Harry said grabbing the chocolate and kissed Louis. They went upstairs and harry put on The Fault In Our Stars.