thirteen part two

"Louis, Stop!"

There he was. The boy I've been texting for about 3 months. Those beautiful green eyes, lanky body covered with countless tattoos, and his hair. Those chocolate curls mashed into a messy bun on the top of his head. I was seeing him in person now, undressing him in my mind.

I immediately let go of whatever his name is, making him fall to the ground as I just stood there in shock.

"H-Harry"

Harry snapped his gaze up to me and opened his mouth to say something, but no words came out. He just stood there in shock, knowing that if he didn't come when he did, I would've full out beat this kid.

"L-Louis-"

"I-I-I"

I couldn't get the words out, so I ran. I ran and ran and ran and didn't stop. Tears falling down my face at a rapid pace. I was feeling so many emotions. Anger, guilt, humiliation, and in the back of my mind, the jealousy still there.

I don't know how long I was running for, but I ran until my legs gave out. I stopped at an abandoned looking playground and sat on a swing that looked in decent shape compared to everything else.

I had to think about everything that happened.

Just clear your mind

"But I have to think about things"

Just clear your mind, talk about it later.

"I can't talk about it when someone's here"

Why not? You humiliated that you came all the way over here just to beat someone then get caught in the act by your so called 'Future Boyfriend'?

I screamed as loud as I could, not caring who could hear me. The voices are back. They always come back.

Surprise Loser!

You see, this used to happen all the time. When something humiliating happens, I get these voices in my head that tell me to bottle up my feelings. I used to scream until they went away, and my doctor diagnosed me with depression, but I'm not depressed. I'm not constantly sad. I just have these voices telling me to be sad.

I can fight them. I'm not humiliated.

Yes you are.

"No I'm not" I said quietly.

Yes you are.

"No I'm not" I said, a bit louder.

Of course you are, you get humiliated by everything.

"No I don't"

So why don't you tell Harry how you really feel?

"Fuck this"

I spent the next hour or so pacing around the swings, trying to get the voices out of my head. I then realized that It's almost Valentine's Day.

Well my Valentine's Day plan is a fail. I sighed and saw it was 8pm. Holy shit I've been out here for 6 hours.

"Louis?" I hear a soft voice call out. I turn around slowly. Him.

"Louis I was worried sick about where the fuck you went!"

"Well you found me...hehe" I scratched the back of my neck awkwardly and saw the huge amount of concern is Harry's eyes. Why am I so stupid?

In the midst of my thoughts, I feel something squeezing me and I look up to find Harry hugging me like his life depended on it.

"Im sorry for coming all the way over here. I didn't wanna meet you like this" I mumbled. Harry let go and stared right into my eyes.

"I didn't either, but things happen. I'm just glad we met."

I blushed a bit and looked down, shuffling my feet.

"I-I should probably get going. It's a long drive back"

"No no, why not just stay the night?"

I looked up at him with the biggest smile on my face and nodded. Harry grabbed my hand in his and walked over to his car.

At that moment I didn't care about the voices in my head, I didn't care if I had to explain myself later, I didn't care if I still wanted to beat Nick for sending nudes, and I didn't care about getting Nudes.

Well maybe not the last one, but that's my little secret. (;

(=ω)

This chapter's all cute and shit I LOVE IT AND PLEASE IMAGINE HARRY WITH A MESSY BUN, AN OVERSIZED SWEATER, SKINNY JEANS AND WHATEVER BOOTS HE WEARS.

youre welcome.

PS. Happy Valentine's Day cuties <3

All the Love, Hailey xx