part 1

I woke up and got dress. I put my (h/c) hair up with a skull hair clip clips. I walk to the DWMA and when i got there crona was waiting for me. Me and him are really close friends. "H-hi,(y/n)." Crona says with a studder. "Hi crona, how are you doing?" i ask. "Im fine h-how are y-ou?" i laugh because hes so cute. "im doing fine thanks for asking."we smile at each other. My weapon partner, Ella came runing."why did you leave so eairly!?" she ask brething hard. "if it was such a big deal i will never let you stay home then." i say. she gasp. "no its fine!" She says. "Well beat you up the stares." She says as she puts her blue hair up and run up the stars. "Well Crona want to run the stares?" I ask he nods.
We finnly got up the stares Ella was leaning on a wall. "There u too are! Come one we are going to be late!" She says dragging me and crona to the class. "Ella, we are 5 minuets early." I say. "Yeah to me that's 5 minutes late." She says. "HEY LOOK ITS THE SECOND STAR, ELLA!" blackstar runs in pointing at us. Maka walks in behind him. "Keep it down, blackstar." Maka says outing a fingers to her mouth. Then soul walks in. "Hey looks like the gane is here early." He says. I nod and we sit in a line in the middle row. Maka,soul, crona, me, Ella , black star, and tsubaki. 5 minutes later Dr. Stine walks in. "Well you 7 your early Stine says. We all stays quiet. Everyone in the eat class. Finely got her. Stine began his lesson.
After his lesson we all got up. "So were are we going for lunch?" Ask Ella. "How about the Ramon shop?" Ask Maka. We all look at crona. "W-why are y-you looking at me!?" He blush. "Because its your turn to choose were we go." I say with a giggle. He blush. "Yeah we can go t-there." He says shyly.