eleven

To minghao,

I hope all is well. I'm sorry for bothering you with so many paper airplanes. These are just thought and feelings I'll never be able to tell you. My apologies. I didn't think about you at all today up until now, and I realized I didn't write to you. I hung out with soonyoung and some of my friends. he's good at taking your mind off things. I think you'll agree. Stay smiling.

Love,Anonymous

It was eleven at night when Lillie had decided to run across the street to Minghao's, but she suddenly saw Minghao sitting on the curb. She stopped. Minghao looked up at her.

"Lillie?" Minghao asked.

"Yeah, hey" She waved.

"What are you doing?"

"Oh nothing. I'm going back to my house now. You?".

"Waiting for her to get here." He sighed. "If we don't talk now, we might be over. I don't want that, but I know I'll hurt this one girl who's anonymous. I don't know her, so it can't be bad right?"

"Right."

She watched as Minghao placed his hands on his head, looking at the concrete. Lillie saw her chance, and threw the paper airplane at the window. She looked at Minghao once more before running back home.

------

Lol I wouldn't be able to be that slick.

Comment opinions on the story (: