just liam and me

one step at a time. first it was holding hands then its kissing,then spending nights in bed with each other.

you know the last step right timmery ? I said fast. 

t yeah of course I said slowly. 

well did you tell your mother yet?  

ummmmmm not really,she just thinks I am getting fat. 

YOU HAVE TO TELL YOUR MOM THAT YOU ARE PREGNET!!! timmery yelled at me. shhhhh I said. 

I will I just.......well if she finds out that liam is the dad,and that he is on tour she will through me out, and I will have no where for me and the baby to live. 

you and the baby can live with me timmery implied.

are you sure? I said confused  

yeah there is 10 bedrooms in the house you really want to go there?

you can have your own room even if you two share. 

liam and you can share a room like usually when he gets back with the boys. 

grace and Niall share. then there is harry and I in our room.  

Louis gets his own. 

zayn sleeps in the bathroom with the mirrors. 

graces baby girl gets her own room, and so does your baby. 

so that makes three extra rooms. timmery implied super fast.

the next day I finnaly told my mom. she yelled at me screaming you dumb ass slut!  

I tried to ignore her. as she yelled at me I packed up everything I could and called timmery. she came and helped me load the rest of my things into her car and we soon took off to what is my new house. that night I stayed up all night putting my stuff where I thought it would look good. around three in the morning timmery came in and told me that I should go to bed,and that I will need the sleep. so I listened to her and I went to bed. I couldn't sleep so timmery came in and gave me liam's number so I called him up. we talked on the phone for almost an hour. he told me that I could sleep in his bed. liam already knew about the baby. he is so excited. 

finnaly he told me good night and that he would call me in the morning.

•••••°nine months later•••••• 

me and lian were in bed, it was about nine a-clock at night.......LIAM!!!!!LIAM!!!!!!!! 

I think the baby is coming. I said frantically.

o.m.g. Niall yelled!!!! I will get the nandos and wake everybody up,so we can go to the hospital! he said as he ran out of the room jumping over our things.

four hours later....... 

her name is Aleha Marie Payne" liam said