the night it all happend

the other day was the Alehea' s birthday. she was so happy. liam bought her a little lab husky puppy. she didn't even care about all the other presents. she just wanted to play with the puppy. liam asked her what she was going to name it. she said zayn. I asked her why and she said because my puppy is good looking like uncle zayn.

*zayn starts crying*

the rest of the day was liam,Nial,zayn,and harry chasing the puppy. Louis said he is just here to supervise harry and liam.

then I replied that it was my job.

*later that night*

good night Louis,liam,zayn,zayn,aleha,Nial and all the rest of you! harry yelled across the humungus house.

good night we all yelled back!

harry wanted baby lux and aleha to sleep with all the other kids in the extra room.

-----12 o'clock at night

liam and I were talking and kissing

the kissing turned into making out.

and as soon i as I knew me and him were naked in bed.

him on top of me. kissing me from my head to my toe.

it felt so good he yelled.

he stop and asked me if I wanted to take the condom off? I said what do you mean?

baby I want to have a baby boy,one that I can play baseball with, don't get me wrong I love aleha to death but you know. he said fast.

I want a baby boy to honey but are you sure you want another kid?

I am positive liam said.

uhhhhhh uhhhhh harder harder baby!

I yelled!

next thing I knew we were having you know what(sex)

it felt amazing

condom free.

*3* hours later

we were passed out.

the next morning

we woke up and we trying to figure out how to tell everybody . we figured that we will tell them when we know if we are actually gonna have a baby.

harry, Lexi,Nial and Kylie came in my room and said so what do you want the baby to be a boy or girl?

we told them a boy we just weren't gonna hide it form them.