Chapter 2

Jerome's pov
"Wow Mitch these pancakes are to die for!" I said as I dug into another pancake. Mitch had made 25 pancakes and wow they were the best!
{Time skip cause I got the powerz!}
It was almost 9:00 and we were all watching lion king. {just chose the movie} Then out of the corner of my eye I saw Ty kiss Sky and whisper "Happy Valentine's day." "Happy Valentine's day to you as well." Sky whispered back. I saw that Tyler got up carrying Sub and Sid "Well I'm going to bed!" "Night!" Mitch said as Tyler carried Sub up into their room. A couple minutes later Sky stood up and grabbed Ty who had fallen asleep and said "Good night guys." "Good night." Seto said almost asleep. I let bad for Seto because he had no one to be his Valentine. Seto stood up a couple minutes after Sky and Ty left and said "Well, good night." "Night!" I said. As Seto walked up stairs I heard a faint whisper. Mitch was sleeping on my shoulder. How cute!
Mitch's pov
I soon fell asleep when Seto left I could feel Jerome kiss my forehead. "Good night Biggums." He said before he grabbed me and carried me like a baby up to our room. After that he set me on the bed and walked down stairs to shut off the TV. I then heard the door close and the bed shifted. He played beside me for a minute or two then pulled me closer and said
"Good night little benja, don't say a word bacca's gonna sing like a bird.
You and I are just meant to be,
We're like two pieces that fit together,
I'm like a cat that loves mice,
You're like a mouse that loves cats,
We're together,
If someone trys to hurt you I'll just simply say
Don't hurt him cause if you do my fist will find something new.
I love you Mitch."
I mumble "I love you too, Jerome."
Jerome's pov
As Mitch slipped off to sleep I got up and went down stairs soon to see Sky sitting on the coach. "Hey Sky."
Sky looked up "Oh hey." "Whats the matter?" I asked.
"Oh nothing. Just Ty's gettiN angry again and trust me you don't want to be in our room when he's angry.!" "Why is he angry?" I asked. I soon Sat down on the coach next to Sky.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SORRY ITS A RUN ON SENTENCE I KNOW! But I need your help give me ideas in the comments plz it would really help.