chapter1

"remember me, tell me you remember me, remember me, please remember

REMEMBER, kierrada.....remember...remember..."

She gasped as she shot up in bed, starring across at the light purple back wall of her room. soaking in the situation of where she was.

morning.

sunlight finding its way through the sheer black curtains, illuminating the room that she had just spent an entire year saving up money for.

she needed a change from the light blue/green mint walls in which she had painted an antarctic type feel with penguins and ice bergs, the whole getup , once upon a time when she was a penguin fanatic in 5th grade. 

she felt, for the longest time there needed to be change, something fresh, new, something that just fit...her... something that grasped the personality of who she was.

 because it was like,looking at those penguins on the wall, only made her see a little girl in 5th grade who was happy and carefree and just.... it all just felt like she had shared a life with someone else, & trying to comprehend being that same little girl and the girl she was now....was to hard.

so starting senior year finnaly able to get her first job , working at the wonderful one of kind,smile filled ,kiss your ass. "Great American Cookies", she was able to save up a bit of every paycheck and give herself a graduation present at the end of the year.

she had transformed the room into her own personal haven. turning her entire left side wall into one big giant bookcase with row after row of books she had collected over the years from living at her "second home"  at richard Mckays used bookstore.