Chapter 11. Surviving V-day

Well there are a couple things you need to do to prevent you from being that hoe on valentines day. Dont go back to your old ways cause its a couples holiday. Let yourself be treated and happy. Pfft cut the bullshit joon is what your saying. Aha and I understand completely.

Things that will most likely happen today for you.

-hooking up with an ex

-Crying and netflix

-One man party

-Sex Sex Sex

Things you need to do is. Don't lock yourself in the house all day go out dress hot asf and show bitches and dicks your single and you dont give a fuck. Spending time with loved ones is not a problem there family why not shake off the couple shit and think of the things that really matter.

Getting fucked up and shit faced while hot girls and guys pour liquor down your throat and you wake up with a hangover with that one hoe in your bed..jk...kinda

What really will help is spending time with yourself do things you wanna do. Go out to eat. And if your feeling shitty get a table for two and act as if your having someone on there way but your really just sitting there eating two big meals cause you dont give a shit.

If your low on money stay home. Make some ramen. Make a sandwich cut that shit in a heart, set a little nice area in your room where the sandwich is turn on a movie and some music. Go back out the room and walk in surprised asf.

For my hoe Kpoppers out there. Watch some kpop music videos with yourself or with bae. Turn on some dramas or even act them out yourself, dance a little but not too much cause you might look like your having a seizer.

All my I have a boyfriend, girlfriend happy fucks. Theres only one thing you really wanna do and thats is..go to a theme park! Oh you thought I meant something nasty didnt you perv. Nah I mean sex is cool to but you really wanna make your partner feel sexy and appreciated today so maybe sex is the answer maybe not just do it the right way.

For alllllll the extra people having nothing to do. Relax because this day will blow over soon. Its just one day out of 365 days a year. So please calm your dicks and tits. Have A WONDERFUL DAY. eNJOY THESE PICTURES..