Prologue:Tara's POV (Tara on top)

I woke up to the smell of smoke.Hearing the shouts and pleads for help,I bolt up only wanting to help the people suffering.My Dad ran into the room picked me up and ran to where both my Mum and twin brother Xander were waiting."You two know we love you right?"My mother asked us."Of course"We both replied in sync then looked at each other with anger.Some stupid twin thing god 'gifted' us with.We both hated it.They both breathed out a laugh.Hearing shouts their faces turned from ones of happiness to ones of panic.Quickly shoving us into the big bush they ran ahead only a metre or so.Some demons ran forward towards them.Me and my brother both held in gasps of fear.Stopping a measly centimetre away from my parents faces,the demons extended their claws.Me and Xander watched as the demons ripped their bodies apart.Every limb,every muscle,every bone,every artery.EVERY SINGLE PART of their body.My eyes wide,my mouth hanging open in shock.They soon left.I crawled my way over to their mangled bodies.Throwing myself over their broken figures I sobbed my heart out."Come on Tara we need to go" I heard my brothers broken voice inform me.We both got up and ran for our lives.