Chapter 1:The Alpha King (Caleb on top)

Tara's POV

"Uggghh"My alarm clock's shrill ring burst my lovely dream bubble.My 'oh so lovely brother' came prancing his way into my room like a little love drunk girl."In case you've forgotten this is MY room"I told him."Awwww Sis I'm so hurt" He mock pouted."Wow I so care"I said sarcastically."Whatever"He said in a girly voice.Our eyes met and we both started laughing like nut-jobs."Alright get out so I can get changed"I said to him after we came down from our laughter high.He,without a reply,walked out of my room.Not that I was complaining.I had a nice warm shower and chose my outfit for today.

It consisted of navy coloured skinny jeans,a vest top with a drawing of a tree with a black and white cardigan/sweater

It consisted of navy coloured skinny jeans,a vest top with a drawing of a tree with a black and white cardigan/sweater.I was also wearing brown boots as well as my beige bag.After doing my daily routine such as brushing my teeth,putting on my make up etc.I went downstairs to see my brother sitting there and eating like a pig.Just stuffing bite after bite in his already full mouth.To say the least,I was disgusting."Calm down dude,your food isn't going to run away"I said to him,amused but disgusted,mostly disgusted."C'mon sis have you're breakfast we're going to be late"He said while milk from the cereal in his mouth dribbled onto his chin."Oh gross"I closed my eyes not wanting to see..that."Whatever,let's just go"I quickly grabbed an apple and ran to his car.I have my own car but since we were both going together we didn't want to waste both.He cane into the car soon after and we set off.To meet the Werewolf King.