You're lucky it wasn't you...

Soon, Sab and EJ (Who for the sake of the plot are slower than her XD) came out of the houses they were in and ran over to me.
"What's wrong, Grace?" Sab asked me. For the first time she was not trying to act tough. She seemed genuinely concerned. (Gawd ur gonna kill me for that Sab)
"N-nothing..." I said wiping my tears away and putting on my mask.
"Time for the next house." I smirked.
I ran into the next house and stomped up the stairs, into the room on the right.
I saw a guy with curly brown hair and pink unicorn pajamas. I laughed. Like manically laughing. I stabbed him in the back and traced the unicorns on his wallpaper with his blood. I ran out of the room into the next. There was a girl on her phone, with wavy black hair and brown eyes.
"Hello there..." I said mysteriously, then hid behind her dresser.
"Who's there!?" She yelped dropping her phone. She had matching unicorn pajamas. Is this like the unicorn family? Now that I think about it, the doormat says "EINHORN". German for unicorn. I popped out from behind the dresser.
"Boo." I said.
She screamed. "Who are you?" She said shakily.
"Your worse nightmare..." I said before stabbing her.
I left the house, but not before writing "You're lucky it wasn't you..." In blood on the wall.