Imagine for Kameron: People change. (Marcel,Harry)

"Marcel you don't have to do this." I said. "Yes I do I want people to respect me and stop walking all over me." Marcel said back. "Come on, I think you're pretty cool." I said smileing looking up at that cheeky smile blushing. "I'm sorry Kam but I have to." Marcel. Next thing I knew Marcel was running off to that boys house who has been bullying him for years.

Marcel's POV

I walked into the dark house.All i'm gonna do if rough him up. Iv'e been takeing boxing classes just so I could prepare for this. See, people treat me like a little nerdy peice of shit that isn't even worthy to be looked at by them. I opened his bedroom door to see him sleeping. And I-I lost it. Next thing I knew I was being taken away in hand cuffs. And he was being taken away on stretcher. That'll teach em'. "I'm sorry to be the one tell you this but he-he's died. You killed him." Said an officer. Then I was being pushed into the back of a cop car. Kameron, Baby girl, I love you.

Kameron's POV

Call from Marcel at police station: "Kam?" I heard Marcel's sweet voice say. "Marcel, where are you?" I asked. "Police sation. I got arrested. I love you." I heard Marcel say before the phone line go dead. "I love too." I said into the phone before setting it down.

4 years later...

Marcels? Pov

Todays the day I get out. I got out early cuz I was "Well behaved". Everyone was scared of me after they heard my story. I just want to say people change. Call me Harry.

Kameron's POV I woke up to hear a banging on the door downstairs. I ran down ready to scream in there face for waking me up at 7 in the morning. When I opened saw Marcel? "Marcel?" I asked. The figure infront did not look like Marcel. He was black skinny jeans, a Jack Daniels T-shirt sleeves where cuffed.

He was where wearing tinted raybans. He was wearing his natural Curly and he had the front pushed back into a quiff. And It seemed like he was covered in 27 tattoos. "Call me Harry." He said before pressing his lips aganst mine.