*3*

* Skylar P.O.V😎 *

....Me,Lucas and Tay all got in trouble. Tay was sent to In school suspension for two days and Me & Lucas have to clean up the whole cafeteria for the rest of the week....Ughhhhhhhhhhh...It was all his stupid ass fault...anyways me and him are in the cafeteria cleaning. I had my earbuds in blasting music, Because for 1. I dont wanna hear anything Lucas gotta say and 2. I work better when im listening to music...I dont know why but I do. I was so in da zone, Plus I was listening to my second favorite, " Say it " By: Tory lanez...I didnt even know I was singing out loud until Lucas tapped my shoulder...

" Whattt " I asked clearly not in the mood and aggervated

" Can you shut the fuck up damnn " Lucas asked

" Close ya fucking ears " I snapped

" Bitch, Ooooo I swear I hate yo aggervating ass "

. hearing lucas say that broke my heart, considering that he was my old bestfriend and nevered talk to me like that, I started crying .

" Im sorry, I didnt mean to say that "

" Nahh bitch hate yo stupid ass too, You backstabbing ass nigga, I hop you get hit by a damn semi truck and die, I HATE YO ASS " I said and left out the cafeteria heading to my locker to get my stuff for the next class..I then walked to advanced science.

. As I walked then all eyes were on me, Ughh I hate people that, stare at a bitch for no reason .

" And who might you be " The teacher asked mean mugging me

" I might be skylar who tf is you " I asked aggervated

" Dont push it you young lady "
" Man Whateva bruh " I then sat in a empty seat in the back

. When I sat down, Lucas came in, The only seat that was left was the seat next to me, so I just put my feet up on the chair, so his ugly ass cant sit by me .

" Umm why are you late Mr. Coly "

" I had to clean up the cafeteria " he said

" Well okay, you can sit next to skylar, Uhh Ms. Johnson can you get your feet off the chair please "

" Can you stop sucki * cut herself off *...man whatever ..I did as the teacher told and lucas sat down

" Well Ms. Johnson and Mr. Coly we were just talking about the black history project that we start today, I've already paired everyone so I guess you two are partners "

" OHH HELL NAHH, Man Im not working WITH HIM " I said yelling

" Skylar lower your voice "

" Uhh can I get some water or something, Today's been a rough first day and I jist need some air "

" I understand, you can take the pass "

...I got up out my seat, grabbed the past and went to get some water...ughh I thought today was gonna be a good say but I guess not, I know what I got to do, #1 I gotta apologize to all the teachers I've disrespect #2 just completely ignore Lucas except during this stupid ass project and I should be cool. I thought about my plan one more time then headed back to Science.

" Is everything okay ms. Johnson? " Mr. Dell asked

" Yea im fine, Thanks " I replied and smiled

. I sat in my seat, I saw Lucas staring at me out the corner of my eye...I wanted say something so bad...but remember Sky stick to the plan, and thats exaclty what I did, I just sat back and listened to the teacher explain the project .