Chapter one

Alois
"Funerals are so boring" Alois said with his head down trying to not let his voice waver and tears visible.
    "Young Highness" Claude said with emotionless eyes and body movement in order to calm down his master.
Today was the day where Alois had to bury his beloved husband. Ciel Phantomhive.
    Ciel was the only one that actually knew the pain behind Alois smile besides Claude. Alois was ciels one and only lover. They had a connection rooted deeply in the pain and humiliation they both went through as children. Also they knew the burden of a demon seal. The one that doesn't give you paradise or punishment of heaven or hell. They both know the fear of having the contract fulfilled so they can meet the demon who will devour their soul at the end. It was darkness that consumed them both..yet they found light in each other.
     They shared a brief happiness, they married, lost their virginities to each other , and planned a future with children. All that hope and Happy ness went down the drain when ciel found the person or thing that killed his family and corropted his soul. Making him complete the contract and dying in a black abyss of loneliness.

     These thoughts lead Alois into a deep and terrible depression. His happiness would only remind him of ciel but he didn't know whether he should cry or smile. He wouldn't do any of these things but instead slipped on to a monochrome and melancholy world.

Thud, crack, cry.

    This snapped Alois out of his thought and ordered the carriage to stop a medially. He swung the door open and searched for the source of the small and tiny cry of a child.
   "Claude, find the child and bring it to me quickly" Alois ordered catching his demon to be shocked and speechless from words. This was actually the first time in weeks that Alois had any type of emotion or compassion in his voice.
     A few minutes passed by as Alois sat in his carriage tapping his foot slightly annoyed at Claude taking his time. Before he can order Claude to hurry the carriage door flew open.
There stood Claude holding a blanket with a small delicate creature inside of it.
   "Is that the source of the noise"
"Yes, but if you want I can kill it so-"
     "No.. Give the child to me"
"But-"
      "No buts, now what gender is it"
"A girl but young-"
    Alois snapped "but what Claude"
"But What are you going to name her"
    "Hana..it means flower in Japan" he looked lovingly at the child. She had the same blond hair as him but ciels round but light blue eyes. A small tear escaped his eye remembering the plans of children they wanted.

.................................................................
Back at the trancy manor..

   Alois was sitting in his study looking at the baby in his arms. " Claude" he said not looking up from the child.
    "Yes your highness"
"Make a crib for little hana. Make it ebony with the best wood and furs for her to sleep in"
    Claude left the study and went to work. Claude felt something twinge in his heart it felt similar to the pain in his chest when Alois and ciel exchanged vows and kissed. He couldn't believe he was jealous of a child...especially one that was founded 4 hours ago. But he was a butler and Alois was his master, so he got on with his job. It was always a one-sided love relationship they had..
    Alois always cared and loved Claude taking the pain and sorrow of never being accepted by the one he loved
     But now the tables were turned and          
      Claude didn't like it one bit...