Chapter 2

*17 years later*

"Father! Father look what uncle Claude taught me" I ran with Claude behind me.
He looked up from his newspaper and smiled sweetly at me. "And what was it that uncle Claude taught you my sweet little flower"
I slowly took out a wicked dagger from the in-between of my breast slowly then with a flick of my wrist sent it straight through my father apple making it split into two perfect halves.
"Bravo. Hana. Bravo indeed" he laughed after taking a bite into one of the half's.
"Thank you daddy but you really should give the praise to Uncle Claude he is the one that has taught me everything" I ran up to my uncle and kissed him on the cheek.
I never really understood how they were related since father was so energetic yet Claude was so emotionless. But then again opposites attract so no wonder they have a close relationship.
"Hana you okay in there?" Daddy starts snapping his fingers in my face
"Yes daddy I'm okay" I giggle, while taking a bite of his scone. "Did uncle bake this?" I asked amazed. I mean who wouldn't be.. There was a man making, well cooking, these things and he wasn't a butler or a chief it was absolutely amazing.
Father looked at the clock, "ooh look at the time" he picked up a rose putting it in his mouth while clapping "time to tango ole, ole. join me hana in the dance a fire" I smiled taking my father's hand dancing to Claude's violin playing.
We danced and danced until we just laid in the grass looking up at the clouds.
I sigh looking up at one that looked like a bunny with an eye patch on it. I heard a soft cry coming from my father. I reached out to caress his cheek.
"Father..whats wrong" I snuggled onto his chest.
"I-its nothing " he gets up tears flowing more freely from his eyes. Claude comes to wipe away his tears gently. I can see the love in his eyes but also a hint of jealousy in it. My father looked like a child compared to Claude. They both needed each other I can see that.
Claude was the glue that held Alois together. I walked away, walking to the rose garden letting the wind softly sweep through my hair.

"I want some one to look at me the way Claude looks at father" I said to my self while closing my eyes.
............................................................
Claude

These years with Hana has left my master very happy. He was almost back to him self. For a very annoying and needy child he put Hanas needs over his own letting grow more maturely. His soul tasting more mouth watering each time.
Looking at the child he (well we) raised she was very beautiful and graceful. Her soul to smelled so sweet with innocence and danger with a hint of darkness swirled around it. She smelled like Ciel but looked so much like Alois. Yet her skills and ability was quick graceful and deadly when it came to sharp objects. She was truly a magnificent creature.
My thoughts were broken by a small cry from Alois. Looking up I see a could that looked like the bunny ciel have given him. I walk to him silently know that he is very hurt remembering the live given to him before the Arrival of Hana.
I wiped his tears from his eyes, he just looked down at the ground. I looked at him with such compassion and love, letting Hana believe it was just brotherly concern but really it is my true emotion as a demon. Yet I still can't forgive my self from the pain and torture I let Alois go through.
I brought his chin up with my finger gently as our lips were two inches apart letting our lips hover over each other.
"Claude what are you doing"
"Something I should of done a long time ago before you slipped through my fingers" I crashed my lips over his kissing him deeply.
He was tensed from the shock of the kiss. Until he slowly relaxed into my touch. He wrapped his arms around my neck while I wrapped mine around his waist pulling us closer.
A kiss full if passion and fire. I pulled back slowly. Earning me a slap that stung only momentarily on my cheek.
"How dare you kiss me, you despicable demon, I'm not a charity case" he cried softly.
I didn't what hurt me more him thinking I only kissed him because I felt sorry or that he didn't think my feelings were true.
"Alois, I did it because I actually love you" I held him close to me again trying to have him listen to my beating heart.
"Just take me to my room and find Hana please have her take a bath we have a ball to go to" he said emotionless with his head down
This angered me but it had to be done
"Yes young highness"