The Beginning

It's a strange thing how others see you different then how you see yourself. Everyone sees you an specific way. Then you start wondering how you see yourself. I see what I look physically in my mirror. I see my Blonde hair with purple underneath and my short legs in my cat pajama pants and my black tank top hugging my body with my favorite hoodie thats white that has pandas all over it. My hair put in a side braid and no makeup with my black nerd glasses I need for reading. My fuzzy rainbow socks poking under my extremly long pajama pants. That is what I see my outer appearance. I don't know what I see myself as mentally. I quess a girl trying to survive. I don't know who Breeanna is, no one knows, everybody knows me as Weirdo. I'm Breeanna Bell and this is my journey of being the Weird Girl. It's your choice if you want to follow along.

"NO MR. TURTLE DON'T EAT ME!" I screamed playing some game online to kill some time. It's was Monday at 5:00 in the morning and I couldn't sleep so I played some games. Right now I was a ninja trying to defeat this giant hungry turtle so I can win the the magical bean. Yes, this is how I spend my free time, trying to defeat a turtle. There wasn't anything better to do. So after eighteen times trying to destroy this turtle my alarm went off.

"Uggggh." I groaned getting up and going over to the Domo alarm clock hitting the snooze button. I got the alarm clock for my fourteenth birthday and now I'm fifteen. I still love watching old cartoons and drinking chocolate milk every morning with my lucky charms. I also still get excited when Finding Nemo or Lion King is on the telvision. As you can tell I still act like I'm eight years old. I guess because I didn't really have a normal childhood. So I always act like I'm a child.

After crawling over to shut my alarm off I went over and changed into black jeans and a Pierce the Veil band tee I bought from hot topic last week. I put on my black converse and my favorite hoodie covered in pandas. I let my hair loose which was in waves since it was in a braid. I then put on some black liquid liner lightly so my blue eyes still popped out with mascara. I finished the outfit with a gray beanie and grabbed my dinosaur book bag. Yep I'm a big kid.

I walked downstairs getting greeted by my mom and little brother Wallace. He was eating a strawberry poptart with peanut butter on it. I got him into that habit and he liked it ever since. My mother was drinking coffee completly black which I thought was disgusting. I liked my coffee with tons of cream with sugar. My stepfather was at work and my mother works the night shift so I only really see her is in the morning and on the weekends.I wish we were more close but she worked a lot. I greeted my mom with a hello and tickled my baby brother who was 3 years old. He is my half brother because my mom remarried and they had a baby boy. I wasn't happy at first but now I love it. After playing with him some more my mom surprised me with a question.

"How is school Breanna?" I gulped.

"It's good." I lied.

"Your classes good?" She asked.

"There fine." I replied.

"What about the ki- Breanna where are you going?!" I dashed out of the front door yelling.

"Gotta go mom! Love you! Bye!" Then headed on the bus.

I walked into school getting shoved and pushed and getting insulted. This happened everyday amd I got a little used to it. I thought since being a freshman that meaned I would get picked on. But I was different so I got picked on more and expresically by the popular crew. I didn't wear Holister or Aeropostale and I like Rock and Metal music then Pop or Country or Rap. I dyed my bottom layer of hair different colors and I didn't care about prom and all that stuff. I was the Weirdo and that's how I got my name. Weirdo.

I went to my locker greeted by my best friend Cassie. Cassie was totally outgoing and funny and we always did our own thing then everybody else. We did losts of stuff together. She was tall and has dyed purple hair which used to be brown. We looked different from each other but are best friends.