Part 6: payback ;)

Sorry it took me about 3 years to update i was going through some personal thing

                                                                                        chapter 6: payback ;)

Sasha pov:

When i saw nicki holding isa , i was livid and kicked her out . i noticed that isabella lefted so i followed her and went to yell at her before i realized that she was naked , i wanted to tease her but it was to much for me to handle . She was killing me with all the licking and sucking but before i knew it the door slammed in my face . i started to bang on the door but stopped , i decided to hide under the bed and wait for her to come out. About 30 minutes later she came out and got dressed , it was turning me on . she went to lay down and i jumped on her and scared her . she pushed me off and i was still laughing . i got off the floor and straddle her and look down at her biting my lip." " awww why are you always mad with me. i should be mad you turned me on and then push me out of the bathroom. horny as hell" I said. " well you deserved it, you yelled at me." " can we finish where we started ."

isabella pov :

" what did we started" i said as i bit my lip. her back was turned to me, so i started to undress myself. i slowly took off my pants then shirt, then i walk to the bed sasha was on and carwled behind her. " im really sorry baby" she said. i went to kiss her on the the neck while touching her breast, feeling her nipples go hard. i took off her shirt slowly' then got off my bed and went to my top draw and found my blindfold, i watch as she watched my couriously as i bit my lip." what are you going to do with that." she asked." you will see" i wrapped her eyes with it." or maybe not" i whispered is her ear. she shirvered from my hot breath in her ear and on her neck. i knew she was horny , so i took it slow. i went to go kiss on her neck again while rub her breast. her nipples was still hard so i begin to flick it and pull it." baby that feels so good " she moaned . she was trying to move my hands farther away but i moved her hand away" you better stop or i will " i said while sucking on her neck. she put her hands down and i took the handcuffs from behinds me that she didnt notice i had and clicked her hands together." what are you doing" i didnt answer her but started to suck on her nipples and then i bit it i heard her moan. i kissed her on the lips and started lick on her neck and i travelled down to her collar bone.i lick between her breast to her belly button then to her hips. i place kisses on her hip bones. i placed more kisses on her waist line just above her jeans. i kiss down her legs as i slowly took off her jeans. when i got to her ankle i licked all the way up her legs. slowly kissing her thighs and near her core. she moaned loudly. kissing all over her body while she lifting her hips up." baby let me touch please" i had a smile on my face when she said that" what will i get in returned" i said while rub her clit" i will mmmmmmmm" she counldn't finish her sentence because i put two fingers in. i was twisting my finger in every so often. when she was close i slowed down . she started to whine and rolling her hip while my fingers were still in her. i licked her through her panties to taste, i almost couldn't help myself but i had to make this last because when i let her lose i'm going to be in trouble. i slowly took of her panties but i keep losing my grip. everytime i lost me grip i will brush against her hearing her moan. i finally took it off a place my mouth on her clit. she started move around and moan like crazy. she was close i could feel it so slowed down to savor the moment . then she camed and i was still licking her she soon was having another after another i just wouldn't stop. after the fifth time she finally spoke " stop please i can't take no more" she said while breathing hard.so i stop and took my mouth off of her clit but i blew at it just to hear her moan. i took off the blindfold and looked in her eyes. she looked tired but so staified. i was pleased, i kissed her and unlock her handcuff she just fell back and laid there with a smile on her lips. " that was amazing" she said while looking at me, i smiled back.i went in the bathroom and took a shower. when i was finish i brushed my teeth and went in the closet a got a t-shirt and a pair of boy shorts from my underwear draw. i just realised she was in the room so i laid down waiting for but i got sleep but as soon as i was about to go to sleep the door open and the bed dip." payback baby" she said while i fell asleep.

sasha pov:

After isabella had lefted the room i heard the shower turned on. so i decided to take one too. i tried to get off the bed but i couldn't walk. i laid down for ten more minute and got it . i quickly got to the other bathroom down the hall and took a hot shower. when i was done, i brushed my teeth and put on a white beater and pj pants on. i walked back to my room and so isabella almost sleeping" payback baby" then i wrapped my hands around her waist. today was a good day but tomorrow is going to be better. When i woke up the next morning and got an idea .i went to the bathroom and put on a strap-on and then i went downstairs to cook breakfast and set the table . i ate mine and waited for isabella tocome downstair. An hour later she can downstairs in her night clothes and i put my plan to work. While she was eating i dropped my fork off my plate since i wasnt using it . I crawl under the table to go pick it up and got close to her legs . i pull them apart and kiss up her legs. she tried to close them but i was holding them. i started to rub her clit through her underwear and i heard her moan . i pushed her underwear aside and finger her slowly . Her moans got louder and i had to taste her so i did. i twirl my tongue around her clit and began to finger her faster adding another finger. she was trying to push my head away but that only made me go deeper . i felt her walls tighten around my fingers and i bit her clit lightly . " cum for me baby" i said and then she came. i pushed her chair out and picked her up. i placed her on the table and put her plate on the counter. i ripped off her underwear and push the strap-on in her slowly as i was kissing her neck. This wasn't enough for her because before i knew it she pushed me on the chair behind me and started to ride me fast. i continue to suck on her neck as she rode out her orgasm. When she was done she had a huge smile on her face. " well good morning to you 2 " she said.