Good news

One morning my mom calls me down stairs she says she has some good new for me. I thought to myself puzzled for a moment I wonder what this good news could be. Last time she told me she had good news I got accepted to a school. But this time she said I would be like really excited to hear about this news. I rushed down stairs she told me to open this white envelope so i did their was six plane tickets to California omg I nearly fainted. I screamed at the top of my lungs I was so surprised prized no one called the cops on me because I was so loud. I contacted Gwendolyn James asap she told me she had good new too she just got asked out and she now has a boyfriend so I could meet her boyfriend too. I could not wait my mom than took me shopping for some clothes because where I live it's winter time but in California it isn't winter so I needed to get some clothes for the warm weather. I was counting down the days for two weeks. Those two feels felt like two years I packed all of my stuff up within seconds because I was so excited to go to California.

It's now the night before I get on the plane to go to California to meet Gwendolyn James and her boyfriend I barley got any sleep. It's now 2:30 am and I'm getting ready to go to the airport because I have a 7 am flight. My siblings and I helped my dad get all of our luggage to the kitchen do when the limbo comes to pick us up to take us to the airport we have all of our stuff ready to walk out the door. Beep beep I look out the window and I scream limbo is here within a blink off we were and before you knew it we were at the airport. I had to get a snack to bring on the plane because it was gonna be a long flight. I slept half the time all I heard was we will be arriving in California within five min so get all of your belongings packed up. Omg I those five min were the longest min of my life. When I got off the plane I nearly died guess who was their when I got off the plane. GWENDOLYN JAMES I nearly died words could not express how happy I was to meet her and along with her boyfriend Hunter Rowland's. They came with my family to dinner I think that was the best night of my life and than we hung out the next day I was so happy to meet two of my favorite people in the world.