How it began

Violet's parents weren't always bad actually they were like the nicest people ever. One day when Violet's mom was flying home from a work conference in Florida her plane crashed they couldn't find her mom so they assumed she got burnt or crushed by the plane.
*At the funeral* 3 years ago age 10
Violet was crying her eyes out at the funeral it was a closed casket ceremony. "Will they ever find mom?" Violet asked though the tears. "I don't know honey." Her dad said and grabbed her hand and started walking to their car. When they got home she ran upstairs, jumped in the shower after about 15minutes she got out, changed into her pjs and went to bed.

*Today* age 13
So three years have passed and Violet's dad had got re-married to a lady named Meridith. Ever since Violet met Meridith she knew she was bad news, and she was right Meridith was an acholic and she was addicted to drugs and all that stuff.

But her dad didn't know until they moved in together, because one day when Meridith came home late she was drunk and smelt like smoke, but she was really pretty and Violet's dad didn't want to leave her and eventually she got him hooked on drugs and alcohol. When they would come home from a club or something they would get mad at for doing the simplest things and just start screaming and yelling at her and when she tried to tell them something about the situation they would beat her for talking back.
Sometimes when they'd come home they'd be too tired to mess with her so they'd just go straight to sleep.

But one day Violet just got tired of it and decided that she should runaway.