Niall Horan AU

PLOT TWIST:
Niall Horan never tried out for the X-Factor. He was much older than any of the boys and had a daughter named Georgia Rose.

IMAGINE:

Your name is Georgia Rose. Your daddy was Niall Horan and your mum was Daniella Rose.

A few weeks ago you had been out partying with your best friend, Nina. Both of you had gone out to this new club in London. Niall hadn't been to happy, but he let you go. The night was awesome and you ended up dancing with a very pretty curly-haired guy. That night Niall had scolded you for coming home late and drunk. Who said summer wasn't for fun? In September, university would start so you had to live in the moment and forget.

Today was a very pretty day. Friday. Fridays were family nights. You guys did a variety of things from board games to going out to dinner. Your mum and dad had decided in going out to dinner at a sushi bar. It was pretty far away. You turned on the radio to your favourite station and hummed to your favourite songs. Suddenly, Skyway came on. It was your favourite band ever! The parts that you knew of the song slipped from your lips. It was a new one they had released a few days ago.

'Said her name was Georgia Rose'

You tensed and so did Niall.

'And her daddy was a dentist!"

Niall suddenly swerved out of the highway into the grass next to it.

"Georgia Rose would you care to explain?" He asked. The tone in his voice making it very clear he was fuming.

You stumbled for words, but nothing came to your mind. Only one word and it sounded more like a question.

"Coincidence?"

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Heiii!

Another Niall imagine. But this was AU (Alternate Universe) If you've read Fanboy. You'll understand my naming for the band. I think its perfect, I don't know about you. The name. Anyways, feel free to vote or comment.

V O T E
O R
C O M M E N T

Bye, babes!

Until the next imagine<3