The bad boy

Chapter three

======================

I'm freaking out right now Hunter has me up against my door, OMG help. "Artemis I'm going to kiss you." Before his lips could touch mine I woke up god that was just a dream. After a while of calming down there was a knock at my door I could be bothered to get up "COME IN." I shouted to whoever it was Hunter walked through and said "Artemis your cars done." I started thinking about running in his arms and hugging him but I'm gonna act cool "thanks I will be down in a bit I'm just gonna change." He looked at me with those blue eyes I'm not kidding here but there the colour of the sea no joke and in a matter of seconds he walked out and closed my door, I got dressed into some denim short shirts and a shirt that says I like someone but I'm to afraid to tell and my black boots and of course my leather jacket. I ran down the stairs got my car keys walked out the door and I saw Derek and Hunter putting the tools away I walked over and asked "do you need any help." Hunter turned around and was looking me up and down biting his lip oh god I wish I was doing that to his lips right now shaking my head mentally shaking away my thoughts.

Hunters Pov.

When Artemis asked if we needed any help I turned around and I couldn't help but check her out damn she's hot I bit my lip, I walked over to her whispered in her ear "you look hot." Looking up i saw her face go right red without even thinking I kissed her cheek near her lips and she gasped then started biting her lip I didn't even think it was possible to see a girl blush so much, before I could say anything Derek turned around he looked at me I covered up by opening her car door gesturing for her to go in she slid in. Derek then turned around again I then said to her "meet me at the park tonight at 10." She nodded and left with that I couldn't stop thinking about her.

Back to Artemis

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG he nearly kissed me I'm freaking out right now how I wished he kissed my lips I then felt my cheeks warm up again after driving around I decided to go to the shops I then texted Sam saying I can't come out I have to do something she answered with a simple ok talk later. I walked into the shop bought some Ben and Jerry's ice cream cookie dough my favourite when I got home Hunter was still there i went into the kitchen put the ice cream in the freezer and got a bottle of water from fridge and went into my bedroom.

After a while I heard footsteps shrugging it of i heard Hunter asking to come in I got up opened the door and went back to my bed he started talking in that sexy husky voice of his "I'm going don't forget to go to the park tonight at 10." I looked up into his eyes and answered back saying "wouldn't miss it for the world." He then walked out chuckling I blushed knowing I'm the one to cause him to chuckle.