Prince Meets Princess

Once Upon A Time there were two kingdoms and there names were Wolfkamia and Animatronica these two kingdoms lived in peace and Harmony. The Princess of Wolfkamia was in arranged marriage with Prince Derrek of Animatronica and she fell in love with him right away she looked into Prince Derrek's golden eyes she sighed everyone was happy all expect Rothbart he was jealous of Princess Odette ; he transformed her into a beautifull animatronic black wolf with ice blue eyes that shined like sapphires.
Rothbart: I've got you now and now canis lupus animatronic
Odette: O I feel strange oh Grrrrrr awooooooooooo * passes out*
After Odette passed out she opened her now ice blue eyes and she looked at her new form in the mirror
Odette: Wow I look more beautifull than I was ; o I must tell Derrek about this *runs to find Derrek*
Time skip A/n this is my version of my favorite movie classic The Swan Princess and I don't own the movie this story was inspired by the movie.
At Derrek's castle Derrek was waiting for Odette out side then he saw her running to him.
Derrek: Odette Aye was so worried are ye ok
Odette: I was kidnapped by Rothbart and he cast a spell on me to turn me into a beautifull animatronic wolf.
Derrek was surprised at her new form.
Derrek: Wow Lass ye look gorgeous
Odette: You like this form
Derrek melted into her ice blue eyes he knew that this is Princess Odette's true beauty.
Derrek: yes lass
Odette: O Derrek your so sweet I love you *kisses Foxy on the lips*
After the kiss the moon came up and Odette's eyes began to glow ; Derrek was worried he didn't know whats wrong with her.
Derrek: Lass are ye alright?
Odette didn't respond she just stared blankly at him then passed out Derrek began to worry
Derrek: Odette wake up please Aye love ye
Odette had been unconscious for hours but Prince Derrek wants her awake so he bent down to kiss her she opened her eyes and saw her Pirate prince.
Odette: Derrek I'm so happy to see you
Derrek: Aye'm happy to see ye too lass.
After Prince Derrek kissed Odette he took her to the castle and got married.
They lived happily ever after the end.