CLT

CJ "Kade" Garcia and I are best friends since he transfered from our school.

We were always bullied back then.
But we were helping each other protest with some bullies.

Our parents are even close friends that his brother is my mom's inaanak so that means I'm his little brother's kinakapatid.

We have the call sign "LOVE" for each other.

We've been classmates since the 3rd grade. But during high school, we were separated because I am in the Special Class.

We became snobbers towards each other. He is classmates with my long lost childhood best friends, Quiana Kaye Cruz and Lianna Lopez.

When we were in first year, I heard that he is in Mutual Relationship with Quiana.

When we were in second year, I heard that he is in MU with Lianna.

Now, we're third year, He is still in love with Lianna. They had been textmates for a year. And after that, he never contacted her but he seldom go near her. We became classmates. Such a twist right?

I can feel my best friend's jealousy whenever I'm with Kade.
She stay silent whenever Kade is with me.

I can also feel my heart rip every time they talk in front of me.

I always push Kade to be man enough to talk to Lianna. To fix things even it silently breaks my heart.

This is me, Jane Chriselle "JC" Lopez ,stuck in bthe friend zone.