Chapter 44

Joe's P.O.V

It's Valentine's Day today.. Possible one of the most stressful days of the year for guys, because girls absolutely love it. I know that your not meant to go OTT for Valentine's Day but I always seem to. I think I'm going to get Molly some roses, a Pandora necklace, thorn tones chocolates and a nice card. Yeah that will be good..

Molly's P.O.V

"I'm freaking out Jenna!" I yelled

"What is it?

"I don't know if what i got for Joe is enough because I know he goes over the top but I've only got him some Ralph Lauren after shave and a polo shirt, with a card I'm so nervous he won't like it"

"Molly chill out you got more than i got Caspar and were engaged!!"

"Okay..."

*few hours later* joes PoV

"Hay you look beautiful" I complemented as Molly opened the door.

"Thanks and you look really handsome" I handed over the roses and she went to put them in water. I realise I'm meant to take her out for a meal but Molly Insisted that we eat at hers because she wants to try out a new recipe.

The whole upstairs of the apartment had low lighting and the table had a white cloth with rose petals and candles.

"Wow this looks amazing"

"Thank you, so shall we do gifts before tea or after?"

"Let's do them now" I said

I handed over my gifts to her and watched as she slowly unwrapped them.

"Oh my god Joe! The necklace!"

I walked round and clipped the necklace together at the back of her neck.

"It's beautiful!" She smiled

Then she passed me over a small white box and a square soft parcel. I opened the big one first and pulled out a white polo shirt with the little logo. I smiled and thanked her then continued to open the smaller parcel. It was after shave that I adore it smells soo good.

I walked around the table and hugged her thanking her. The rest of the day we just spent together, hugging.

Sorry I haven't updated in a while but later today hopefully I will upload the prologue which will be the last chapter 😢

Thanks for reading the only reason I'm ending it is because I'm finding it kind of cringey to write

Sorry

Comment the bit you liked or private message me and vote please

Molly X