Chapter 1:Moving in & Meeting Her

*Edited*

A/N:Hey guys it's me,lovelocksjelsa.In a new story called If  only this isn't complicated.It's about the ship MalxBen.So hope you enjoy this :D and btw. this might be a short story.

Ben's P.O.V.

"Ben,are you done packing?!" My mom shouts over the kitchen where she turns off the light.

"Yea mom.I mean close enough!" I shouted to her.We're packing our things because we're moving to France.My father's hometown,*sigh* how i miss him.Since i'm a 5 year old kid,i have no single clue of what my father's death.I keep asking my mother but her answer is always a "He never want's you to know"

"Ben!were here"

My mother interupped me in my thoughts."Huh? oh okay" i get out of the car and started walking in to the house since we have guards to pick our this.Our house is actually a third floor house but its mostly attic there.

(Picture of the house below)

It's actually kinda big but not too big."Hey mom,do i already have room here?" i ask."Yeah it's on the second floor honey".I ran and saw my bedroom

Its just simple you know

Its just simple you know.I explore the house and saw a girl that have a slight grey eyes,peachy lip, and a unique violet curly short hair.I feel butterflies in my stomach,i don't know why but maybe just hunger?I ran to the kitchen and saw the girl again but ringing the doorbell.I opened it and saw her.

Mal"s P.O.V.

I was gardening at our backyard when i saw a moving van.Not the moving van because it has a wheels but a van that carries the stuff when people is moving to a house okay?.Anyways i saw a boy with a straight,slightly brown hair,sparkly eyes and kissable pink leaves.Wait,what! love at first sight? blegh grostiest thing ever!"Mal,come here." mom call's me."What?!" "Mal,you need to give this cookies to our new neighbour.!" whelp what a typical 'welcome to the neighbourhood cookies' there."Kay mom!" I ran inside the house and get the cookies.