The Lonliness Strategy

Have you ever have an feeling to be left behind. Or be rejected by your friends?

    I do and it hurts.

   Being rejected by those other girls and boys. Even I have an tragic backstory about my friends. We loved so much. But we didn't talk anymore.

      My two best friends being popular in school right now, so many friends. And I, was left here. Alone. I went to a new type of friends.

       They were nice to me, but thinking about my old friends makes me cry alot. They felt worried about me. But the way they worry about me is not what I think it would be. They always ignore me. They only talk to me when

     they wanted to. But I'm trying to walk away. It sounded selfish but I think that's the best thing I could do. So I went with an lonely girl, over an bench and smiled.

      We loved to talk about the liked and dislikes we have. It was fun having her- when the time came she went to another school. And met new friends too. 

I was left alone again.

    I went home with my undisciplined parents. smokes and beers and money is what they want not me. They didn't love me too. But they never hurted me.

    I came inside my bed and an realization comes to my head.

It's time.

    I took an knife at the kitchen and went inside the bathroom. I was to raise the knife on my limb body. I just wanted to say thank you to all my friends, I loved them.

     Goodbye.

Sincerly,
Flower Allens