Chapter 7

" Looking good Elena " Finn stated. I chuckled suprisingly Jack also. We headed down the breakfast table. I soon began to observe their house. Wow they must be hella rich. Their wallpaper their interior are so clean and neat and soo rich. Jack snapped his fingers trailing of me from my thoughts. I blushed . He is so charming. Arghhhh and he " just wants to be friends " . Fine I will treat him like one.

                                               " You look good in that shirt then I ever did Elena " He looked suprised. I looked down and continued to blush arghh my asian genes from my mom didn't help at all. I am as pale as ever. Thanks dad !

                                                 " Thanks" I replied. He kept gazing at me through our whole breakfast time. and making weird faces. I don't know what to make out of that. I looked at my watch. 9: 24 !!! Shit shit . Ms.Merry would be shitting pants . I stood up.

                                                 " Shit ! Guys I'm sorry I have to go to UNI I have classes now in like 30 minutes." I explained . The twins stopped eating. I grabbed my phone from the table and hurried to the door

                                                         " Wait I will drive you " Jack suggested

                                                   " You better make it fast and bye Finn! " I hollored

                                                  " Bye Elena ! " Finn hollored I could hear him choking on cereal. I started to chuckle.

        .............................................................................................................................................................................

                                            " Where is your UNI ? " Jack asked as he buckled his seatbelt. 

                                             " I thought your remember Jack but its down the road to Manchester in front of the bakery " I explained. I started to panic. I shouldn't be focused on boys but rather education. Thats why I came here right?? And to get  away from my family .  

                                              " Don't panic El we will be there by 9: 35 " Jack stated. Woah when he did he start calling me El?

                                               " Who gave you the permission to call me El ? " I smirked at him. I chuckled. He swayed one hand much to my shock he touched my hands. It felt reassuring. And softly his lips touched my cheek giving me a soft kiss. 

                                                         " Jack! " I screeched. " Look where your driving" He was now in the left lane. Well done Jack you made the situation more harder now . He took his hand back to the steering wheel .

                                                      " Sorry your just too darn beautiful " He smirked. Wow and we were just friends??. I blushed resulting in me looking like one of those 5th grader school girls with too much red blush on their cheek . 

                                                           " And you say were just friends ? Huh " I blurted out. What the hell. No to self : Keep your thoughts in your head . 

                                                              " Not entirely . Sorry Elena for how I was acting this morning I just couldn't process you and Caspar and I know you don't like him. Maybe jealousy ? I don't know . I just wanna give us a change you know. Your just so beauitful charming and perfect " He continued. Omg ! Did I just hear what I wanted to hear . I shrieked inside. I gave him a soft kiss in the cheek. Oh god.

                                                              " So is that a yes ? " He asked with his british sexy accent .

                                                              " Maybe " I answered. I looked up and could see my UNI in front of us. I unbuckled my seatbelt and got up to open the door when suddenly I felt Jacks warm hand against my hand preventing me to do anything. 

                                                                 " Call me when you finish your classes you know me and you could go to Starbucks for a treat just the way we met ' He explained . Omg his charming personality never fails to make me smile. 

                                                                   " I would like that " I answered with a welcoming smile . I closed the car's door and waved him a goodbye. Okay clearing things up with Jack is done. Now Emily . Oh no ! She can be such a pain in the ass sometimes. Lol. I looked down at my outfit. How could he think I'm beautiful when I look like a white monster. I didn't even ask him if he had a girlfriend. Oh wait then he wouldn't be flirting with me. Your such a dumbass Elena. I gazed off my thoughts and crossed the street. People were watching me acting like a idiot .