chapter 2

Lorin watched the group chatter and laugh about the actual celebrations. Her faith in the olympians had crash through the ceiling ,through the ground and was enveloped by the the core of olympus.
Initially her reaction to the celebrations was happiness;just pure happiness.  But slowly they had dwindled it away. She knew she was a murder and had done bad things In  the past her reputation was tainted with blood,even as a little child she had a reputation as a pick pocket.  Of course she never actually told anyone this.  Constantly she was barraged by people who wanted her dead or to send her back. Despite vowing to never use violence she was actaully told off for refusing to do this. Emotions running high she retreated to her bedroom
It wasn't a real bedroom but a small cubboard with a matress in it. She didn't mind though,  it was much better than the prison bed she lay in before. Now she had become a slave to her emotions , unable to keep them in she exploded into a person of tears. She wished that many people would try to understand her perspective of things. As the tears washed the sorrow out if her mind and onto her face she waited with her tears for someone to come . She waited. And waited. Waited some more.  Until she was tired of waiting and wished to escape from this world and go back to the deep sleep that she came from. At this very moment paelen  and Joel both barged into the room with out caution. They were met with the sight of the distraught lorin curled in her room. Realising their mistake palean slowly stepped forward and reach for lorin 's  hand. At first her vision was blurred due to the tears. Yet after s while she could see paelen clearly. Carefully she took his hand.
"Thank you for trying ," she sobbed softly. " I know that you tried hard but I didn't anticipate her to blast out at you like that. You must hate m..." her words were stopped by the tears streaming from her face. She was well aware that this matter was not something that really mattered. But it was not just this that was affecting her. Her whole life was in pain because of this person and she could do nothing about it.
"Hey lorin, no lorin don't cry. Please." This situation was new to paelen and he did know how to react.
"Look lorin." Paelen soothes lorin down so then she could actually see. Then she was taken by both paelen and Joel in either side. They sat het down and calmed her emotions.
"I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry . I'm..."
"No" they said in unison. Their eyes met with shock at their similar reactions.