What happen!?!?

Once long ago, in Japan there was a mother but a mutant turtle mother her name was Dariyasa. She lived with her friend Hopu but she was a human they grew together like sisters and they train together they didn't have other family members or friends they were all alone in they're little house in the middle of nowhere. But one day Dariyasa had layed eggs, 3 eggs. One hatched they were happy until... The next day they invated her home, a full army of female ninjas came to take the eggs and the baby. The leader of the army was Orimura, the father of the the baby and the 2 eggs. With  the army of ninjas behind he's back he said...

Orimura: Dariyasa I'm not gonna ask you twice, give the baby and the eggs and no one gets hurt.

Dariyasa hands the eggs and the baby to Hopu and Hopu steps back putting the eggs in her back-pack slowly, and the baby on her hand. Orimura starts screaming unpatiently...

Orimura: GIVE ME THE EGGS AND THE BABY OR YOU WILL SUFFER.
Dariyasa: I REFUSE! RUN HOPU RUUUUN!!

Hopu starts heading for the back door. Orimura does a signal with he's hand and a bunch of ninjas run after Hopu and some attack Dariyasa. Hopu scape but there are more ninjas going after her, and Dariyasa fights the ninjas but there are to many she is getting really weak and hurt. Then Orimura  does another signal with he's hand and the ninjas stop attacking Dariyasa. Then Orimura stands in front of Dariyasa, she falls in the floor. And then a women in wheel chair comes out of the army of ninjas she is Nayaru the leader/commander of the ninjas and Orimura. Orimura takes out he's catana and puts in the air to cut her head off. Dariyasa looks at him in the eyes and says

Dariyasa: Kill me already but you will never find my children.

She faints. He stares at her for a moment then he's hand starts shaking and he's eyes get watery, he put he's catana down he grabs her with one hand, he turns around and with he's other hand he raise he's catana pointing at the rest of the ninjas... and Nayiru did not seem happy with what he did.

Mean while Hopu finishes with the rest of the ninjas with tears in her cheeks she keeps going forward, she realize she's lost, it starts rain and she faints.