1. The Dog Kennel

Larry had always had dreams of being a police dog. And he had just become one. But he was sad and lonely because he liked being in Britain but he had been sent to Mexico to help out there. 

The policeman's radio went off. "Man on the loose dressed all in black and holding a pistol," said a man in Spanish. The police jumped in the car while Larry and a policeman went searching for the man. Eventually, they found the man standing in front of a little Chihuahua and about to shoot him. Larry bit the man's bum and quickly pushed the little dog out the way. Some time later, the policeman arrested the man and took him to jail. Larry and the police went back to the station and Larry barked goodbye to the dog. 

Years later, Larry was sent to a dog kennel in Scotland because he was no use to the police any more. But there was one thing Larry didn't know. The little Chihuahua had followed him ever since the rescue. He was going to get Larry out. He was determined to. Larry was sad and lonely and wanted to escape. He was howling like a little fox who had lost it's mother. Suddenly, the little chihuahua jumped out at Larry. "Woof woof woof," barked Larry. What he actually said was, "What are you doing here?" "Woof woof woof. Woof woof woof (Chip never leaves his friends in a kennel. Even though I do have a fear of kennels)," the little Chihuahua said. He pulled Larry out. "Woof. Woof woof woof woof woof woof.(Hello. I haven't seen you in ages.)," said Larry happily. He had just noticed his old friend Lily crying in a kennel. "Woof woof woof. Woof woof woof (We need to help my friend Lily. She would be heart broken if we left her behind."

"Woof woof woof. Woof woof woof (Come on then. Let's get her)."
They let Lily free and ran into the streets. Suddenly, they met a wee Scottish Westie crying in the bin.
"Woof woof woof. Woof woof woof (Hey there little pooch. Are you lonely. Come back home with us. We'll look after you)," said Larry friendly. They all jumped on top of a car and kept jumping to other ones so they could get to England fast. "Why should I worry, why should I care," they all sang as the got back to Larry's old field.