Shayla?

You know those moments when you think the worlds against you? Well, I felt like that ever day.

I once had dreams of being a model. I still remember wearing dresses every day and not having a care in the world but now? I'm scared even when all my skins covered up. I'm scared you can see my scars and you will judge me..

I know, I've got it pretty good. people have way worse lives then me but that just makes it harder for someone like me.

I bet every single one of you's reading this have made a mistake in your life that you regret. I bet you have all thought to yourself "I'm better off died" am I right?

I had to experience my mum miler meters from death to realise, that people would do anything to have my life.

A mum and dad that loves you,

Brothers who ook after you,

To be able to go to school and be educated,

To have friends and freedom.

I may think I have it ruff but I don't.

Knowing my father cares for me and wants to KNOW me, well that just makes me so happy. Knowing I have a awesome sister I got to meet and a pretty Awesome family makes my life worth living. But if I did succeed in past attempts of suicide I would never have got to know this. My father would blame himself for not being there for me.

Imagine seeing life from your loved ones eyes.

If you died who would be there to help your brothers and sisters?

How would you parents feel for not being able to help their child?

How would your family feel knowing you are dead because they were not good enough?

If I died, my mum would be dead.. my dad well he'd be a mess and would give up on everything.

My brothers and sisters, the would be so devastated. they act like they don't care but if I need a shoulder to cry on they are always there for me. They care so much about you.

My father, well I'm pretty sure he's go back to drinking. I'm so proud of him tho. Even after learning everything about his 16 year old daughter he is still staying strong and being a better man.