Chapter 1: Unexpected

^^^ That is Bryan^^^

OK so this is my first story ever. So if there is any mistakes please comment and I would be more then happy reading them. Also just comment for fun please I would also love that to.

~•~•~•~

My whole world changed in just one night and one day. I was just in my bed freezing to death because I got a 98% on my test in math. Yes if I don't get a 100% my parents takes my covers and opens the window. Also it's October so it's freezing, but sometimes I could get away with just a 98% the only reason why I got in trouble is because of Zac Ofling!

I hate him.

He only moved here in Headlong about 4 weeks ago.... If I'm not mistaken. I was the top of my class and my parents were so happy they even talked to me and we went to the movies, but then he can and they don't even look at me which is fine.... I guess.

I was finally falling asleep when all of a sudden I was warm.
" Oooh... "

The warm spot was behind me.

" So warm....."

And just when I started to get warmer I realized that in an only child.... So why do I feel another presents behind me.....

I started to panic. What happen if there is some sick-O in my bed. OMG! I'm a virgin NOOO! I have to play my cards right. I slowly turned my head but then turned it fast so they couldn't move their face or.. That was the plan anyway. What I saw next though almost made me jump out my bed. Zac Ofling was in my bed...why.

OMG! is this a dream if so why am I dreaming about him....

But... It's so warm around him right now. And if this is a dream then I want all the warmth I can get..... He looks so peaceful. As I was starring at face he suddenly open his eyes and was looking at me with a blank expression. Good thing this a dream. But still weird.

" Um.... hi.. "

" ........"

" .........."

"....why are you sad... "

" ....? Sad... Oh because I don't have a cover and it's freezing "

" Why don't you have a cover "

" Because..... of you...? "

Even know I tried to sound mad I just sounded.... Unsure. Was it really his fault....it's really my parents faults not mine or his for that matter.

" I don't like it when your sad.... I know how to make you happy.... Do you want to see?.... "

I don't know why but when I looked into his blue eyes I just couldn't say no... So I said

" Yes "

But I was expecting a hug of candy NOT HIM CLIMBING ON TOP OF ME!

Then he tangled his hands into mine and held me there like I was going to move or something. And I was shocked myself when I didn't even try to move. Then he started leaning in barely touching my lips. Then he backed away....WHAT THE FUCK! BITCH COME BACK NOWW!

" I'd you want more then-

He put his lips on my ear and gently whisper.

" say you want more "

He started licking my ear and I started to feel really hot and I still didn't have a cover. But Then he stopped.

" say it say you want more "

I... I did want more but I'm not gay my parents would disown me so fast I... I don't want to be alone in the street with.... Weirdos....ya...no thank you... But... This is different, this is my mind and from what I'm feeling I... I

" I... Want... Mo-

I didn't even get to Finnish my sentence before I felt his lips slowly crept onto my lips. It was slow and tender and I liked and I wanted more WAY more. Like when you give a child candy and they want more and more. I was the kid and he was the candy.

But what took me back was that my hands hands found it's way onto his neck and pulled him down crushing his lips onto mine. I didn't think anything  about it until I tasted blood!!!

I pushed his face off of mine so I could look at him.

" ARE YOU OKA-

But what I saw wasn't human. His eyes that were once blue were now a dark purple.. But they were beautiful and I just wanted to stare at them...

" are you scared... "

I noticed that he was starring at me and his voice was barley a whisper like he was scared to even ask. Why would I be scared it's only a dream.

Right?