Grayson

"Your a dick" I yelled at Grayson. "Your a bitch" he yelled at me. "I swear I'm so done with you" I yelled at him. We then started screaming shit at each other as we walked closer to each other. "I fucking hate you" I yelled at him. "That's the biggest lie on earth" he said. "Shut the fuck up Grayson" "Make me" he said putting his hands on my hips and looking at me dead in the eyes.
    I pushed him into his room and closed the door. Locking it. I took off my clothes and he did so as well. I got on top of him. I sat on his member. (It wasn't in me). I moved around teasing him. He moaned. "Shit" he said. He moved his head around in pleasure. I trailed down and lied on him my legs in the same position.
   He looked at me and started kissing me roughly. He flipped us over. I could feel his boner. "Shit" I said. I moaned and moved my head. He sucked on my neck. My wrapped my legs around him. He carried me and we were sitting up. I played with his member teasing him even more. "Ah fuck you" he said. "Whenever your ready" I whispered in his ear. He shivered. I smiled and kissed his neck.
   I kept kissing his neck. He lied me down and put on a condom. He placed himself as my entrance. He went slow. "Faster" I said. He went faster. I clawed my nails into his back as he did it. "Ugh fuck" I said. He pulled himself out and turned me around. I was in a doggy position. He started thrusting again. I moaned loudly. He kept going until we both cummed. He got out of me. We both lied there I got on top of him and kissed him. My legs on each of his sides.
    "I'll see you tomorrow" I whisper in his ear seductively. "I still hate you do" I said. I got up and get dressed. I walk out of his house.