Ethan

"Go take a shower" I said to Ethan pushing him away. "Why should I?" He asked walking towards me. He put his hands on my waist. "Stop it you stink" I said. "Only if you come with me" he said. I sighed and rolled my eyes. "No fuck off" I said pushing him off me again. "Then I won't take a shower" he said. I sighed "fine" I said. "While your grabbing your clothe grab a condom too" Ethan whispered in my ear. I shivered as goosebumps rose across my back. "Stop don't do that" I said bitting my bottom lip. He started bitting my ear and kissing it too. I felt myself get wet. Shit this boy. "Ethan" I moaned trying to get his attention. "Yes" he whispered. "Let's take it to the shower" I said.
"Okay princess" he whispered. I can't right now I'm fucking weak. We got into the bathroom. He pinned me against the wall and started kissing my neck making his way down to my collar bone leaving marks behind. I moaned and pulled his hair lightly. He pulled away and took off my shirt. "You ready?" He whispered in my ear. I pushed him up against the wall and took off his shirt. I kissed his lips and made my way down leaving hickeys. I went back to his lips and kissed him. I grinned my hips against his. "Fuck" he moaned. I smiled. "You like that daddy?" I whispered. He let out a moan. I pulled away and took off my shorts and he took his pants. He started kissing me again.
"Help me with my bra" I said. He moved his hands from my waist to my bra and took it off. I took off his pants. "Jump" he said. I did as he said and left his bulge press against me. "I caused you that daddy?" I whispered in his ear. "Fuck" he moaned. He walked us to the shower and turned on the water. "I still have my panties on" I said. "Yeah I know" he said. He put me down and started playing with the hem on my panties. He then moved it to the side and rubbed my clit. I moaned and threw my head back. He then slipped in a finger and curled it inside me. "Ah" I moaned.
"You like that baby?" He whispered in my ear. Shit I'm so fucking wet. He then slipped in two more fingers and curved them in me. "Ethan" I moaned. "Yes baby" he whispered in my ear as he began to kiss my jaw. "I want you. I need you" I said. "How bad do you need me" he said. "So fucking bad" I whimpered. He pulled out his fingers. He put on a condom and placed himself at my entrance. But first be pinned me against the wall so it would be easier. "What's my name" he said as he teased me. "Daddy" I whispered. "I didn't hear that" he said teasing me even more. "Daddy" I whimpered. He started thrusting in me slowly. "Faster" I whimpered. He started going faster in me and faster and faster.
I moaned and screamed like crazy. "Fuck" Ethan said. "I love you" I said. "I love you more" Ethan said. I pulled his face closer to mine and kissed him. He kissed me back and stopped thrusting into me. We pulled away and then he continued. We both came and Ethan pulled himself completely out of me. He put his hands on my waist and put his forehead on mine. I put my hands on his face. We stayed there as the hot water hit us. We were both still breathing really heavy. "I love you" I said. "I love you more" he said. I smiled. We kissed again and just held each other.
A/N I think this ended in a very...."cute" way I guess because I'm listening to music that gives me the feels so... Yeah lol anyways hope you liked it if you have any requests hmu (hit me up aka DM me) yeah I think that's it lol.